Skyline Village MHC - MN

I must say (although I know this to be a new management situation) that the people you have in charge here are the most incompetent "managers" I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. We have asked repeatedly that they address some very serious safety issues .. to no avail. They look at you when you mention these issues as "a deer in the headlights". They have no clue what management is nor do they care at all about the residents only their bottom line. I guess that says something about the company as a whole ?? I certainly hope this to be a misnomer on my part. We have been told by Sue (manager) that these issues were a result of former management and their attempt to address problems within the park and "not our problem, we did not cause them". Excuse me?
ID
Saint Paul, Minnesota

Travel Expert Talks

Travel Tips: Airbnb VS Traditional Renting

Oct 30, 2020

Is it safe to rent from local vacation rental owners? What are the pros and cons of Airbnb and VRBO? Mary Branum, a vacation rentals expert, shares her tips on how to look for places to stay, what are the best vacation rentals websites, how to avoid scams during bookings, and what to do if you face some issues.

Mary Branum
Mary Branum

Mary Branum is a vacation rental expert, owner of Galveston Island and President of STROAG.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article