Sky Powersports Of Lakeland - Kawasaki Motorcycle Review

financed a motorcycle Kawasaki ninja zx14 there and the first day i got it i had to bring it back to them.they so called "fixed it" got it back not even a week later back in the shop. then they tell me i have to bring it to the lake wales place to get it looked it so i bring it there and its been in there for 3 weeks now. i have the bike for three months haven't even been able to ride it for a week. i keep making my payments on time and everything but they will not do anything to help me and keeps giving me the turnaround. sky power sports and Kawasaki are the worst people to do business with nothing but a headache I got fired from my job because I have no transportation. they all laugh at me when i go there and tell them what's going on. riding that bike puts my life in danger they all lie and don't care about there customers. I have told everyone I know to never go to them for anything. I am beyond upset they took my money and gave me something that they knew who give me problems and then tell me I have to pay for it out of my pocket when i have a warranty and insurance. they keep telling me everything that is wrong with the bike doesn't cover it. meanwhile when i was signing my paperwork they told me anything at all anything that is wrong with the bike or ever happens is covered......really???? because my fiance and my roommate were right there to hear that and now they are telling me different, I want my down payment back and for this to get off my credit ASAP!!!!!!!!!!i will be contacting a lawyer as well.
Penuelas, Penuelas
Product
Kawasaki Motorcycle
Bad quality

ABSOLUTELY WORST SERVICE AND PEOPLE EVER

financed a motorcycle Kawasaki ninja zx14 there and the first day i got it i had to bring it back to them. they so called "fixed it" got it back not even a week later back in the shop. then they tell me i have to bring it to the lake wales place to get it looked it so i bring it there and its been in there for 3 weeks now. i have the bike for three months haven't even been able to ride it for a week. i keep making my payments on time and everything but they will not do anything to help me and keeps giving me the turnaround. sky power sports and Kawasaki are the worst people to do business with nothing but a headache I got fired from my job because I have no transportation. they all laugh at me when i go there and tell them what's going on. riding that bike puts my life in danger they all lie and don't care about there customers. I have told everyone I know to never go to them for anything. I am beyond upset they took my money and gave me something that they knew who give me problems and then tell me I have to pay for it out of my pocket when i have a warranty and insurance. they keep telling me everything that is wrong with the bike doesn't cover it. meanwhile when i was signing my paperwork they told me anything at all anything that is wrong with the bike or ever happens is covered......really???? because my fiance and my roommate were right there to hear that and now they are telling me different, I want my down payment back and for this to get off my credit ASAP!!!!!!!!!! i will be contacting a lawyer as well.
Lakeland, Florida
Product
2014 Kawasaki Ninja Zx14 Motorcycle
Warranty issue
Preferred solution
Full refund

Official Deaalership, NOT WORTHY OF POLARIS NAME

SKY POWERSPORTS Lakeland, FL -Service Writer was not knowledgeable about basic Polaris Clutch Parts. -(merely a polite speking non technical/experienced in anway data entry employee) After Numerous "on hold" scenarios, (assumed he was having conversations with a knowledgeable Technician).... I Was told that they have the required tools to service the basic P90/P85 Polaris Primary Drive Clutch. *Searched online, doubled checked customer reviews, decided to make the drive to this dealership and upon greeting the service writer with the specific part ready for further dis-assembly, as per the Polaris factory service manual..., was treated poorly, and then was told they cannot service the item that we spoke about on the phone only an hour prior. **Mind you...this part being described is on multitudes of Polaris models dating all the way back before 1996....and we are talking bout not just ATV's, but the UTV's and Snowmobiles. -(In other words, this dealership should NOT be qualified to service "Polaris"...let alone work on them period or sell current models!!) ***So, to sumarize, This dealership sucked. Customer service..much below average.
Lakeland, Florida
Cons
  • Lack of honesty
  • Unable to properly service polaris products
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

About

Sky Powersports Of Lakeland Terms of Service
The information, services, products, and materials contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Dealer Spike, LLC and Sky Powersports disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services, products, and materials, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, noninfringement, freedom from computer virus, and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. In addition, Dealer Spike, LLC and Sky Powersports do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Due to the large amount of content and information provided, errors can and will occur.
To read more: https://www.skypowersportslakeland.com/read-our-terms-and-conditions--xterms
Sky Powersports Of Lakeland Privacy Policy
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for Dealer Spike, LLC and Sky Powersports. Dealer Spike, LLC and Sky Powersports promote the use of fair information practices. Because Dealer Spike, LLC and Sky Powersports are committed to The Client's privacy, Sky Powersports Of Lakeland have agreed to disclose Sky Powersports Of Lakeland's' information practices. Dealer Spike, LLC is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Dealer Spike, LLC and Sky Powersports will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Dealer Spike, LLC and Sky Powersports collect information from Sky Powersports Of Lakeland's' users at several different points on the web site. In order to obtain a vehicle price quote, a user must first complete a Quote Request Form. A user is required to give their contact information (such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail address).
To read more: https://www.skypowersportslakeland.com/read-our-privacy-statement--xprivacy
Sky Powersports Of Lakeland Pros and Cons

Cons: Unable to properly service polaris products

Summary

Sky Powersports Lakeland is a motorcycle dealership. The company was founded in 1981. Its headquarters is based in Lakeland, Florida, USA. Sky Powersports Lakeland specializes in sales of new and used motorcycles. Customers can purchase Suzuki, Slingshot, Victory, Yamaha, and Polaris powersport models. The company financial department helps to fill out an application form and get finance for a vehicle. It is possible to schedule a test drive by email and by phone. Sky Powersports Lakeland provides genuine OEM parts and accessories for different powersport motorcycles. It also provides fix and maintain services. Customers can get a motorcycle quote by using value your trade option.

Sky Powersports Of Lakeland reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article