Mark W Ihw

Verified Reviewer

Broken buckle/clamp

The clamp part of a buckle on Goalshot net (8 x 24) broke. I need a replacement, but SKLZ does not stock them or offer any recourse beyond the one-year warranty period. Customer service couldnt explain why SKLZ doesnt carry any replacement parts for Goalshot nets. Just repeated that they dont.

Preferred solution: Replacement part

User's recommendation: Purchase a competitor’s product

map-marker Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Replacement baseball and cable

I need a replacement baseball and attached cable for the Hit-A-Way PTS. The cable wore through, but was not under warranty!! I was willing to pay for the replacement!! I was not looking for a free replacement!! So now my grandchildren have a hitting tool that is unusable as this company will not communicate with a customer/consumer ! Very frustrating, disappointing and a very poor customer service experience.

User's recommendation: Never heard back from SkLZ or a representative. I was willing to pay for the replacement!!!

map-marker Oxnard, California

I need a part

Sklz - I need a part
I need the screw of red manequin that holds it together I broke offf and I need to purchase a new one to put and fix

User's recommendation: Nice product I will buy again

map-marker Hammond, Louisiana

Need replacement bands

I needed replacement bands for the SKLZ Hurricane 4. I found them on the website but the site was not working correctly. I have not been able to reach anyone or make the website work. I love the hurricane. The reason I needed new bands was because of it being left in the weather.

User's recommendation: I would recommend the Hurricane trainer.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article