Don't Book with Seas and Skis!

Spent considerable time trying to find ski condos for my family. It's an expensive trip, even when you are local. Tried to be pro-active and do my research. Found a condo company on VRBO, checked rates, then went to their personal booking website and chose a condo at Copper Mountain, Colorado. Picked dates, reviewed prices and went ahead and booked it. Came back with a confirmation. Company emailed me back within an hour and told me they were not accepting my reservation. Huh? Curt, quick email with no additional information on how to book the *** thing. It's obvious what they're doing. They want to wait for a few months and see if they can increase rates and get more money. That's fine. Then don't offer the rates and ability to book! Literally picking and choosing who books their condos. Seems discriminatory....but hey....I'm sure it's right there in the fine print. Typical money-hungry out-of-staters.

When you reserve a condo on VRBO, we have 24 hours to accept or deny a request. We have multiple booking channels and it could have been that the condo was not available because I just got reserved by someone else.

We replied within an hour, so that is well within the 24 hour time frame. We overwhelmingly positive reviews because we are responsive.

ID
Denver, Colorado
Reason of review
Order processing issue
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Travel Expert Talks

How to Travel Safely During the Pandemic

Apr 2, 2021

Top travel tips during the Covid-19 shared by a travel journalist: 1. Research the destination; 2. Check safety measures; 3. Check the airline’s policies; 4. Download the airline’s app; 5. Double check your reservation; 6. Build flexibility into your travel plan. In this interview with a travel expert you can learn how to travel safely, how to book online, how to refund a canceled trip.

Latifah Al-Hazza
Latifah Al-Hazza

Latifah Al-Hazza is a travel expert who visited over 50 countries. She is also a co-founder of Women's Travel Company and an Emmy Award-Winning travel journalist.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article