Oscar Myer Hotdogs

I want to introduce myself my name is Khosrow SadeghianAnd I am a microbiologist and now a real estate investor I want to tell you how disappointed I am in the Oscar Meyer hot dogs in which I pierced my lips with the other day and it cut my throat and made me bleed I want to see what we can do to make Oscar Meyer hot dogs fatter and wider because currently they are too skinny and they do not feel my lips out like they should please call me at 972-365-**** again 972-365-**** so we can come up with a plan to make hotdogs batter wider and block her because you know how I like it

User's recommendation: And I am a microbiologist and now a real estate investor I want to tell you how disappointed I am in the Oscar Meyer hot dogs in which I pierced my lips with the other day and it cut my throat and made me bleed I want to see what we can do to make Oscar Meyer hot dogs fatter and wider because currently they are too skinny and they do not feel my lips out like they should please call me at 972-365-**** again 972-365-**** so we can come up with a plan to make hotdogs batter wider and block her because you know how I like it.

ID
Pros
  • Deeo
  • Deep
Cons
  • Wide
Loss
Preferred solution
Apology

Check Your Food Before Leaving Skips

In the approx 20 years that I have been supporting this Skips Hotdogs, I have only called 3 times to complain about old food. On 2/11/13 I purchased a #1 combo on the way home and asked for a fresh hotdog. Turns out when I got home, I found the hotdog to be an ugly brownish color and it tasted old. It probably sat in the water all day because they didn't rotate their dogs. They cook them in a deep pot. After 2 bites my stomach started hurting. I stopped eating and I called Skips to complain. The guy who answered the phone starts to yell saying, “ I know you, you do this all the time. There is nothing wrong with the hotdog. I told him that is a lie, i have the evidence in front of me and after the 2nd *** it made my stomach hurt. He told me to come up the next day and he would replace it but he still kept saying my story wasn't true. I returned the next day (today, 2/12/13) during lunch and got to the counter and told the guy I was there for my free combo. To my surprise immediately he started screaming and saying yeah, the guy last nite told me about you. I am going to replace it this time but I know you. You come up here all the time saying this. There is nothing wrong with my food, it is not old. You are insulting me and disrespecting me etc. I told him no, you are insulting me. I also said forget it, I am going to go home and get the hotdog out of the trash and bring it up here so you can see that I took no more than 2 bites. He said, no don’t do that I won't look at it. I said, you need too because you say I'm disrespecting you. I have been your patron for years. I don't need a free hotdog. Now that I think about it the incidents were always in the evening when business was slow so my not rotating the hotdog theory makes sense. This is ridiculous. He started getting louder and people started looking. He made me feel like I was a crook trying to get away with a free hotdog combo. I felt so bad when I left there. The guy gave me the food, said he fixed it himself. I opened it before leaving the store and it was pinkish red as a hotdog should be. When I got home and took my blood pressure it 166/111. After realizing how upset I was, I called back to speak with the owner. This same guy answered the phone and told me he is the partner owner. I asked for the other owner who is always so gracious and he claims the other partner rarely comes in anymore. He basically told me to eat somewhere else. I want an apology from this guy. I work 5 days a week on a full-time job and supported him for years. How dare he imply that I am trying to get a FREE hotdog. This man doesn't even know how many people I have referred to Skips. This is no longer about a hotdog It is about the principle. Maybe others don’t feel the need to go back and complain about bad food but I do. I get tired of throwing money away! I am humiliated and wouldn’t go there again and would encourage others not to either. If you do eat there please check your food before leaving the store.

People like you that make for a miserable and angry society.

Get a life RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

Liar, liar, pants on fire. Your stomach wouldn't have started hurting after two bites, unless it was all in your head.

That would make you a hypochondriac.

Like alq said, only I'm saying it slightly different. Pull up your big boy pants and deal with it.

What a load of *** for a complaint! Put on your big boy pants and get a life!!!!!!!!! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

View more comments (3)
ID
Atlanta, Georgia
Loss

About

Skips Hotdogs Pros and Cons

Pros: Deep, Deeo

Cons: Wide

Summary

In 1977 Leo Shababy and son Leo Skip Shababy Jr. moved their families from Chicago, Illinois, to Atlanta, Georgia. There Skips Hotdogs appeared in 1979. Starting in an old 600 sq foot produce building in Avondale Estates, Skips Hotdogs began with a simple menu. Italian Beef Sandwiches and Chicago Style Hot Dogs set the foundation. In 1990 the business had outgrown its tiny space. With sights set on higher ground, Skips Hotdogs moved the operation to a parcel located directly behind the current location and began demo work on the humble beginnings location. The location began to take a new shape and added on 800 more square feet to accommodate the booming venture. 8 months later the restaurant moved into the brand new location, and added on new menu items, that would quickly become staples, such as Philly Cheese Steak, Chicagos Pizza Puff and the explosive Spicy Chicken Cheese Steak.

Skips Hotdogs reviews and complaints

Skips Hotdogs is ranked 131 out of 675 in Fast Food category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article