Skinact review

I recently tried purchasing Epicuren Discovery skin care products from Skinact.com. Their website advertises free delivery over $100 and you should get your order in 7 days. It has been almost 2 weeks and I still haven't received my order. When I called them they informed me that they did not have the size I ordered but they did not bother calling me to tell me this. Then they call me back to tell me that they have the larger size and will ship it out within the next 3 days. Again I call UPS, and this time i found out that they cancelled my order. Again, nobody contacted me. I have been trying to call them for 2 days, I have left numerous messages and have sent emails. Nobody has contacted me. When I started doing research on their website, I noticed that they do not say anything about refunds or returns. I love the Epicuran skin care line but please do not buy anything from these people. I wish I had checked other reviews first.
ID

Skinact Privacy Policy
To read more: http://www.skinact.com/terms_privacy.asp
Skinact FAQ
To read more: http://www.skinact.com/help.asp
Summary

Skinact is a provider of equipment and accessories for spa salons and resorts. There you will detect beds, chairs, massage tables, hot towel cabinets, sterilizers, stones, multi functional units and many other cosmetic products. Clients will be able o pay by these commonly-accepted payment methods: PayPal, Visa, MasterCard and American express. By the way, those who wan to know the latest product upgrades can subscribe for letters recieveing from this spa products provider. The company is based in Los Angeles , California and they can be proud of serving people for more than 15 years.

Skinact reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article