BEWARE- Do not order from SkinMedix -Unsealed Bottles- NOT Authentic Product, NOT Authorized Dealer

Unfortunately I saw what appeared to be a good price on Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel and purchased a 16.9 oz bottle from SkinMedix. Wish I knew then what I know now. 1- Bottles are unsealed and do not contain authentic product 2- Product is at best very watered down 3- They are listed as Non-Authorized Retailers on the official Dermalogic website 4- They have a no-refund policy and could care less about a legitimate consumer complaint Their response to me is that "no one is authorized to sell Dermalogica at a discount"- this simple is untrue. I randomly selected 4 on-line dealers from the Authorized Retailer List and 3 of the 4 offered some type of discount including one that offered 15% off + free shipping. I have been entirely ripped off and will take appropriate measures to inform other consumers but also achieve a refund, one way or another. Don't want to see anyone else get taken advantage of-
ID
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

ISkin Medix Internet Scam, Beware!

Update by user Dec 15, 2011

What a surprise today! It has been FOUR MONTHS since I placed the order I actually received the product! (I still would not recommend anyone purchase from this company)

Update by user Nov 25, 2011

It is now 3 1/2 months since I placed the order, still have not received the items ordered. I have not received any response to my emails either.

They have however updated their website to say my order will ship on 11/28. I\'ll believe it when I see it!

Original review posted by user Oct 25, 2011
iSkin Medix is partnering with various US deal sites to sell their merchandise (ex. pillows, mattress covers) at what appears to be a great deal. When you place the order, you receive an order confirmation and that is it, no further communication, no products are ever sent. I personally placed my order on August 16, 2011 and as I type it is now 70 days later and I have not received my order. I have sent them over a dozen emails and have yet to receive any response from them. The deal site that I purchased the voucher through is not getting any response from them either. They have just taken the money and ran! When they say something looks too good to be true, it usually is! Beware!

I had placed an order on Oct 24, 2011, and also got the same status that the order was to be dispatched by Nov 28, 2011. That was almost 3 weeks ago!

I emailed them a couple of times and even called but no response. I agree.

A total scam! I expect to never receive the products I ordered.

This company is completely untrustworthy, do not buy from them. They will never ship your products or update you on the process.

same thing happened to me. waiting over 2 months now.

View more comments (2)
ID
Brooklyn, New York

About

Summary

Skin Medix is a source for low prices on the worlds leading anti-aging cosmeceuticals normally available only through physicians offices and high-end spas at much higher prices. The company provides cosmetics of such brands as Dermalogica, Murad, SkinCeuticals, Jane Iredale, Pevonia Botanica, Sothys, PCA Skin, Peter Thomas Roth, Rodial, and PRIORI. It features only the most sought-after, popular, and effective cosmeceuticals on the market today. Skin Medix was founded in 2001 by a pharmacist and plastic surgeon who were frustrated seeing their customers being forced to pay high prices for much needed cosmeceutical products. Skin Medix sells its products online being based in Weston, FL.

Skin Medix reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article