map-marker Brisbane, Queensland

Refund for flight ticket

Hi Guys, I have not heard from the company regarding the refund for my flight ticket. Their website states they are no longer rescheduling flights and forward you to a "waiting game" from their end. Today is the expiry date for my flight ticket, I wonder if I am ever going to see my money again.

User's recommendation: Definitely not use this company

Dave Richter 492

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Perth, Western Australia

They don't deserve a rating

I still haven't heard from Skiddoo all I get is a automatic response There phone is still disconnected Not happy with Skiddoo We payed in good faith Pissed of consumer...
Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

Dave Richter 492

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Perth, Western Australia

Getting money back or credit

We payed for a trip to Thailand 2019 and have never got our money or credit back Skiddoo does not answer emails or phone calls what a surprise Bla-bla

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't book through them (Skiddoo)

Travel Agencies Expert Talks

How to Travel Safely During the Pandemic

Apr 2, 2021

Top travel tips during the Covid-19 shared by a travel journalist: 1. Research the destination; 2. Check safety measures; 3. Check the airline’s policies; 4. Download the airline’s app; 5. Double check your reservation; 6. Build flexibility into your travel plan. In this interview with a travel expert you can learn how to travel safely, how to book online, how to refund a canceled trip.

Read full article
Latifah Al-Hazza
Latifah Al-Hazza

Latifah Al-Hazza is a travel expert who visited over 50 countries. She is also a co-founder of Women's Travel Company and an Emmy Award-Winning travel journalist.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article