Ski Base/Wheel Base in Vail, Colorado are Horrible

I purchased a set of used skis through them via an online company. They advertised that they were a "4" condition skis, meaning you had to be up-close to see any damage, and what showed up was easily a "2", meaning the damage to the skis was very visible. This was terribly upsetting and when I contacted them regarding returning them, I was treated horribly, to the point that they actually sent me harassing e-mails insulting me. When they received the return skis they acknowledged they had sent the wrong ones, but no "I'm sorry" or anything, just more rude, horrible customer service. They did an awful job packaging the skis for shipping, did a horrible job in their communications, and were just over the top rude and insulting, as if it was my fault they had sent out the wrong skis. When I asked if they would refund my return shipping fees they refused and just tossed more insults. Steer clear of these guys - there are much better online options available from honest, helpful stores. In this economy, give your business to good, honest, helpful stores, not incompetent rude ones.
ID
Cupertino, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article