Real Skadate Review

Don't fall for this company. They are not an American company. They are Russians. They are nothing more than rip off artists. Once you buy their *** product you will find yourself out thousands of dollars. They will come here and try to claim that this is a fake review but it's 100% true. Just ask me for my site URL and I'll show you the *** they are selling. What is really funny is that when you talk to the sales guys they talk smack about all other vendors yet they are the ones with the crappy/buggy software that does not work. Don't waste your time with a company that lies about being in America. Lies about their software and is only out for your money. Don't fall for fake awards that don't mean anything. Anybody can fake a award and just because you got more fake votes doesn't make you the best. It makes you a *** company. For many other reasons too.

Competitor fake review

This "review" as well as all other reviews here are left by Rick Jacobson who desperately tries to sell AdvanDate, a really pathetic piece of software. Skadate is the best software now.

View more comments (1)
Bad quality

Skadate Scam Continues

We should have read the reviews. We should have heeded the warnings. Not cool Skadate. You have ripped off the wrong person. Those good reviews you see about SkaDate are created by Skadate. Those Russians that get away with taking hard earned American money. Well, not today. I told you I would leave a review when you failed to answer any of my 12 phone calls and countless unanswered emails. Software is *** old, buggy and full of security issues. If you want software that doesn't work and will get hacked then buy this ***. Especially if you like losing money! Do yourself a favor, don't send money to Russia. It will be gone forever!

The previous "reply" was made not by any Zima, but by Emil Sarnogoev, a famous scammer and *** eater from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan :-D (can you pronounce this?). Google for "skadate scam" and you will understand what I mean.

Oh wow,

So now you post not only fake reviews, but also fake REPLIES, hijacking my identity? To anyone who reads this - I am Zima, and I indeed work for SkaDate.

The tosh above has nothing to do with me or our company. We have no beef with Rick, AdvanDate, or any other competitor (including the one posting this ***) - this is simply not the way we conduct business. Moreover, why would we go again AdvanDate? They are not in the same price-bracket (unlike the imposter, btw).

This petty attempt at sparking a rivalry is pretty laughable actually.

As for the review above… Oh boy. How do you even come up with this stuff? Everyone in the industry knows that our customer service is unmatched.

All high-end clients have a personal manager, always on stand-by virtually 24/7 (phone, Skype, email, whatever). Regular clients have ticket support and LiveChat to go with. Not a single message or call is unanswered. And the software-related allegations?

Get a free trial and test everything for yourself before you buy. Finally, not happy with our service?

Get a full refund. End of story.

@Eppie Kod

Skadate do NOT give refunds. that is a fact. it states that in your user agreement.

#1341906

Hello, my Name is Zima and I represent Skadate. This review is fake and was left by Rick Jacobson, the famous scammer from Wyoming who bought Emeeting software for $10k a year ago and now claims he is the best dating software provider in the world.

Thanks.

View more comments (3)
ID
#1061907 Review #1061907 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Skadate Dating Software
Cons
  • Skadate
Poor customer service

Skadate Review

We've been trying to get this *** working for 3 months now and it just won't work. These guys say they are in the US but they are not. It's a fake company. They are in Russia! Once they get your money good luck getting in touch with them. Their phone number says they are in Oregon. LOL. That's a joke. I got scammed by this guys at skadate and I hope that you will save your money and go with something else. I can tell you from experience that you will have issues and you will not get your money back. I lost over $2000 with these people. Don't be a victim!

I agree, they got me for $900. They are not in the states.

They are in kyrgyzstan. Your money will end up there with no way to get it back. They may look nice but buyer beware.

Don't believe any good SkaDate Reviews. Simply call them and you'll find out.

Skadate Dating Software
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Software
Poor customer service
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article