SJ Diaper Service - Employee Review

Horrible lady... very rude... not trustworthy and does not carry herself as a business lady at all... came to my home sat in my drive way waiting for my return... because i chose not to continue business with someone who would treat people like ***. Shes a total *** in my opinion i plan on opening a diaper service thats legit and treats their customers with respect and dignity...hope she loses what customers she may have :)
ID
Tampa, Florida

HORRIBLE Customer Service. S & J Diaper Service, Kalispell, MT.

I called S & J Diaper service to inquire service from this "business." The woman who runs this service first answered the phone as "hello" so I was hesitent to speak to her, as I thought I had the wrong number. She was unknowledgeable about her service, what product she was using to cleanse diapers with and wasnt willing to inform me on the ingreedients in the detergent. She continued to argue with me about using cloth diapers on my two year old and specified it was a bit inconvenient for her to service a newborn due in May.

Horrible customer service..... she is rude!!!

Came to my home and was verbally nasty to my mother.... i would never ever ever ever recommend her!

Washing your own diapers are by far easier to do yourself then dealing with a *** lady who over charges to wash them!! *happy cloth diapering*

ID
Kalispell, Montana

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article