Have heard nothing but bad things

I stumbled across this guy's review that said they refused the return , insults and threats ..a d just heard the same from another customer . I have not & because of these two comments WILL not do business with sizzler-shop.com It's toy cars ...get over yourself !
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Sold a product not as described, refused return, insults, threats, and more!

I bought a police scanner on sizzlers-shop eBay store. It claimed to be refurbished and all functions completely working. When I received it, it that had the headphone jack completely removed and covered by a silver sticker. My intention was to use the scanner to record audio to my computer, therefore, the jack was needed. I asked to have the item returned and he refused. He said I could put a new jack in myself if I wanted but otherwise I was out of luck. I left negative feedback and filed a not as described dispute. That's when he really got nasty. Granted, he was behind the safety of his keyboard, but I've never seen such foul language. He went as far as to call me a piece of *** eBay ended up siding with me after their investigation. They were even shocked by his language after I gave them consent to review the E-Mail tread. This guy would not stop calling me names. After the case was closed, he even tried to accuse me damaging the item, which was unfounded. I posted my complaint on a scanner site I frequent. He found it and posted yet another nasty follow up. Avoid this dude. He does not know how to run a business. Why he has 100% feedback and is still allowed to sell on eBay beyond me. According to the other complaints, he knows how to play the system. What a great guy.

I have over 7000 positives on ebay with over 8000 positives if I'm counting repeat buyers. Our website promotes customers to buy from us on ebay.

We have 100% positive feedback. No negatives, no neutrals because they all get resolved amicably. I am proud to say, I am using the sytem for my advantage because it shows that what I am doing is right.

Over a 15 year period, there are 3 complaints and all these complaints were all resolved yet you, and the other 2 on this site still cyber stalk me after many years have passed after the refund was given and continue to try to blemish my reputation just to get your way like the spoiled inner-child you possess.

There are 2 sides to every story and here is mine. You bought the item as seen in pics and you were informed that it was sold AS-IS-AS-SEEN. The pictures clearly showed all discrepancies, and the description also included information pertaining to the condition. The transaction was not to your amicable satisfaction and ebay refunds ALL buyers who file ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED complaints regardless of how valid the complaint is, and in your case, it was a dishonest ploy to get a refund.

The item was exactly as described and you lied to get your refund. You didn't want to spend reasonable money to ship it back correctly and yes it arrived not working. There was a crack in the circuit board and when I told you about it, you started the fight by calling me out on it. Yes, I didn't put up with your *** and yes, I let you know I wouldn't either.

Many years have passed now and I'm still selling on ebay with no problems and 5 stars everywhere.

In life there are always a FEW DISGRUNTLED buyers who seem to be in multiples of 3. After 15 years I only have 3 people still wanting blood, even after I have kept proof of resolution on all cases. In your case this issue happened what 2006?

2005? That's 8 years ago at least and you are still being dogged by these resentments? You apparently have issues and maybe its time you consult a Psychiatrist because your internet stalking is getting the best of you still after all these years. I feel sympathetic towards you mostly sorry I ever met you.

Maybe if you were more professional and didn't lie about the return and call me out from behind my keyboard, you wouldn't be feeling like this anger is eating you up the way it is. I think they have a happy pill for that. I should have called your employer at that time and let him know what sort of business you were engaging in on company time over the internet but I was the good guy here.

Your complaint is subject to a statute of limitations based on whether or not you were refunded, and how much stalking you think is legal.

I could see you complaining for maybe a month or so but 8 years later you still have this hard-on for me? Suck it up and move on, then when that is all said and done, get a life.

@PissedConsumer905730

I was clearing out my E-Mail and found some of the rude messages you sent me after the transaction was complete. If it wasn't for that I would have forgotten this incident a long time ago.

You apparently have an issue with making business transactions personal and that's going to get you in trouble.

This is the first time I've heard of the cracked circuit board accusation. First you told eBay that I opened the scanner. I only removed the silver sticker covering the hole where the headphone jack used to be.

Then you said I tampered with it and you'd need to spend a few bucks to repair it before selling it. People will take you more seriously when you pick a story.

For the record, it's hardly cyberstalking when you Google yourself and engage in conversation with reviewers on third party websites. You have to go out of your way and find this review website on your own.

I found it amusing that your other complainers had similar remarks about your attitude. One reading these has to wonder... it must be true or people are just "after you."

My purpose here was to warn others that you have an extremely short fuse and they should stay away. This is my right as a consumer.

If anything that I said is untrue, then most people would recommend that you hire an attorney and pursue me for defamation.

You should have everything you need to back that up.

You know, an apology for your rudeness would have gone a long way...

@PissedConsumer974794

Everything in your rebuttle is not true. This all staarted with you and now 9 years later you still are on my back.

You were refunded, You lied in ebay and I have the right to tell you that you are a liar and that you used ebays item not as described to get a refund. I was informed by my customers of this complaint. I dont go looking for complaints against me. You were weird when I was doing business with you and 9 years later, still need to warn customers to staay away.

The problem here is you not me. I did everything I had to within the policy of ebay. I still think you are a liar, and a complete *** for coming after me for a 9 year period even after you were refunded. Just because you are a buyer, does NOT give you the right to lie and manipulate for your benefit.

Had you simply been honest from the beginning, none of this would have happened and I treated you like any other liar who manipulates the system to screw me over. I think that anyone who reads this will agree that you are holding on to your resentments in a disturbed manner. Cleaning out your mailbox of 9 year old emails??? Yet another one of your lies to sway this complaint your way.

Facts are facts. You are a manipulating lying buyer who had buyer remorse and will do anything against ebay policy to get what you want. As dishonest as they come. How did you know I responded to your ridiculous complaint?

You watching it intensely like the psycho that you are? I still think I should contact your employer and reveal all of this and file a complaint with your company.

@PissedConsumer981194

also, you might think that me calling you like I see you is a crime but when it all comes down to the crunch, you were refunded only because you used ebays system dishonestly to get your money back. You are still an effin aholio that wil never change, What you didnt have to do was seek revenge when you knew that you had to pay for return shipping so you shipped it in a small box carelessly not packing it right, and what was sold to you working arrived damaged.

Im sure a lot of ebay sellers out there who read this know what I am talking about. Dealing with horrible buyers is what has destroyed ebays integrity and you ae right at the tiop of the shiiiit pile as always. So, if you think my rudeness is more of a crime than how you screwed me over then that is fine by me. I dont care.

My feedback has always shown how well I do business and if a clown like you seeks revenge and cleans out his mailbox only after 9 years, there is the REAL problem. How do you like me now????

View more comments (3)
Tampa, Florida
Pros
  • Price
Cons
  • Threats
  • Language
  • Accusations
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
just wanted to warn other consumers

Alex C. Peter of Scannamania, sizzlers-shop.com, tried to keep my property.

Alex C Peter is as he says, the owner of this business named Scannamania which beds itself in the sizzlers-shop.com web site. Scannamania business owner (Alex) brags about his talent in fixing scanner radios, but his true calling is in laying down BS and excuses. I had to deal with him only once and regret that I ever made a request from him to try and fix my scanners. He tried to keep them and not give them back for months. He tried to say that he sent them back, but produced photos of the radios after the statement he made of sending them back. It took complaints to the BBB (Better Business Bureau), WA state Attorney General, NY state Attorney General, Consumer Affairs to finally get this illegitimate business person to return my property after almost a year. He even had the nerve to say he fixed the scanners, but as god is my witness, he did nothing at all. After finally returning my property, he began making request for money from me. He supplied no invoice, no receipt for labor, no work order, absolutely nothing that showed he made any attempt to make a repair on my scanners. I made many request for this information to require a legit payment that I would of made, but he became impossible to communicate with. I feel he got his dues from my complaints and I hope it ruins his garage business for good. He does not deserve to call himself a person trying to do business at all. He is an uneducated, unethical, and compulsive liar that needs to realize that in a business world the only way your going to survive is to treat customers with respect. Until he learns what that word means, he will continue to be a loser and a liar. I almost let this company have my property just to avoid having to communicate with them. After speaking with others, I was convinced that this information needed to be made available for the public. Giving the public a chance to make their own decision on actual true facts that I have on file for anyone to request. PS. This Alex C. Peter and company has even tried uncalled retaliation tactics that are childish, immature, and well beyond the human ethics a of legit business. I have moved on and easily ignore these acts of mental frustration that they seem to want to waste time on.

I dont care if I owe you anything. You get nothing from me. I wouold rather die of cancer first you lying peice of ssshhhhiiiit!!!!

This is a real peice of scummm! He made up all the name calling, the lies, and the fake names. He is a tital *** bagggg

Both the same AHOLE!!!!! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

This is a *** forum that nay clown can get on under multiple names and make up stories. This is all the doing on only 1 person.

Michael thompson who needs a heart attack. I hope you get one and die!

I just recieved an email from Paulie/Big black cox he admitted he is sizzler shop because he knows i cought on to his game and he wants to buy the porsche and other stuff we have, he's telling me not to sell to you cause you did him wrong but i'll sell to who ever i want to sell to and we reported him to ebay and to leave us alone were not going to play any of his games and to grow up just wanted to let you know this thanks Rose.

Hello again,

Obviously you never intended to do my work and disdain me because I try to befriend you. This might be a problem you have in your social and family as well. That is why you spend your time playing games with people.

I can not help you and your problems, buy I can Offer that you stick with you NOTE/E-MAIL to me and finish those last deals. I will accept that you send me a grill and windows for the Mustang, I pictured and sent you to look at. Then a Fat Daddy, (NOT CHEAPER) motor.

Since you seem to need simple lines to look at:

1)Motor-Fat Daddy type, no not mess this up and send me crapper engine and cheep one I will check this and NOT be satisfied and then we start all over with you owing me the Whole debt of overpay!

2)Grill-w/interior window combo, for Mustang Boss 302

That will conclude the last to Box's and I will forget the $38.01 overpay that I have records and your notes to me about. Your words,"You bought the Big set, I will refund you".

Next:

I bought the Co-Motion and I expect that as well.

I know your CHEEP and a crook now, so I am sure you can put it all in the same box this week. I will expect a certified mail and or some proof you sent all of this and that will conclude our transactions.

If any of this in not received and or omitted, then I will pressure this with my CARD company and with the others that need to know what you are up to.

Stop playing game and stand up like a Human, like you should already be. Stop using this FOUL luggage that you use against people. People do not care about your sexual preferences and how you want to bother people.

I thought you would be here for me in my 1000's of cars, yet I can see now that you are a 1 time seller and you can never have a real relationship with a client, long term, you have social issues.

Finish this up the right way. I am counting on you again and then we can conclude our business.

Best regards,

Scannamania - ALERT! - Consumer Reports, Reviews, Complaints ...

www.getpayback.com/.../scannamania-sizzlers-shop-com-alex-c-pete...Nov 17, 2011 – Scannamania Consumer Reviews, Complaints, or Rip Offs.

CLAIM IMAGE.

Scannamania | sizzlers-shop.com | Alex C. Peter ...

post-link=hobbysites=-x)8%-masspost-*=ftractor-webnet.org

10. Written by potty mouth lire, Pauliee - in on February 2,1. Written by potty mouth

lire, Pauliee - in on February 2, 2012 you cant stop me! hahahahaha faaaggott! : SAY IM

NOT ALEX? HAHAHA FAAAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: 100mph Alex C. Peter of Scannamania,

sizzlers-shop.com, tried to keep my property. Alex C Peter is as he says, the owner of

SUCKER!!!! Watch while I get ritcher " " f-u-c-k-o-f-f- , such a

cockeating-***!" you cant stop me! hahahahaha faaaggott! : SAY IM NOT ALEX? HAHAHA

Complaints are about BAD Business people like Sizz-Shop.

If people want to do business with a lesser person and send there funds to people who do

wrong to others, then that is OK by me.

Lay with the Loosers, then a person will end up one themselves.

Sorry about people who do not see what is going on, before it is to late.

This guy uses eBay to re-bay and he himself state he is booting/having booted his own

customers? what is that about?

I buy a few cars and he send me some ***,(not all bad, but still) then draggs out the

many deals of $400-500,(5 years back), finially i got tired of hearing him say more, you

need more, then OK i will get it out to you. It comes in with beak broken track and a

couple cars that would not charge(1 and work the other of a few).

He tells me it will be another $$$ to send back and so on.

He will send NOTHING! NOTHING TO knowbody if you do not pay with pAY pAL IN advance of,

Pay now Bids.

He says i did not pay? in his own words!! look above and see@@ yourself! he is a lier and

it is plain out and out lier!!

A person can not even deal with him, unless he plainly get a BIG Shot at taking owns CASH

via pay pal and then you might get something! or worth, crammed SUOPER ALL CRAMED into a

very very little box!! SO HE CAN SAVE IN SHIP fee$$ from Canada.

He is a ***-Artist and eBay refuses to STOP him. He DID not boot me at all. I chose not

to be abused from eBay and pay the fees of 37bucks for a simple deal i sold, becasue of

the Motorcycle un-just fees, which they would not reverse.

He is such a stooge, he beleives he boots people, for WHAT? a couple buck fee dispute I

had with eBay that had nothing to do with SIZZ-Stuge himself?

He of course spending time to seek people out to bash them and send notes into eBay to

get after ALL people who say anything about him at all.

That is the only fact.

Sizz-child is a looser and uses people and there money in illgotten ways. He suckers

people, abuses people, writes nasty things to people, and THEY WHERE all ALL!! HIS own

customers.

post-link=hobbysites=-x)8%-masspost-*=ftractor-webnet.org

Complaints are about BAD Business people like Sizz-Shop.

wrong to others, then that is OK by me.

Lay with the Loosers, then a person will end up one themselves.

Sorry about people who do not see what is going on, before it is to late.

customers? what is that about?

couple cars that would not charge(1 and work the other of a few).

He tells me it will be another $$$ to send back and so on.

Pay now Bids.

it is plain out and out lier!!

very very little box!! SO HE CAN SAVE IN SHIP fee$$ from Canada.

the Motorcycle un-just fees, which they would not reverse.

had with eBay that had nothing to do with SIZZ-Stuge himself?

get after ALL people who say anything about him at all.

That is the only fact.

customers.

View more comments (30)
Spokane, Washington

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article