Dr. Zotis is the best!!

Her office is super clean and very well organized with friendly, knowledgeable staff. The first time I went there I immediately felt comfortable. Dr. Zotis is a complete professional and texted me a couple of times the day after my procedure to make sure I was alright. She suggests needed dental work but does not pressure you to agree. I trust her and her staff with all my dental needs. Plus they are convenient for lunch hour appointments, which isn't a priority but definitely helps when you can find the right dentist in downtown Pittsburgh. If you need an expert dentist with a great bedside manner, try Dr. Zotis - you won't be disappointed.
Sixth Street Dental Dentistry Doctor
Reason of review
Good quality

Professional, clean and great service

I have moved around over the years for work and have had a share of dental issues long the way. With well over 10 different dentists. Referral by of a friend to 6th street dental. That was in the spring of 2009! I continue to see them. I have never been treated so well in a dental office or Dr. office for that matter. They are all professional, caring and very understanding. I have referred many of my friend in my business to them. Nothing but positive feed back and all still go back and love the group. Dr. Zotis is very professional and is will to do what no other Dentist has offer and that's come in early, weekends, stay late for her patient's and most of all work around people with crazy long schedules. If I am out of town working, I have driven from other states to just go back to them for any issues. My whole life whole life, I disliked going to the dentist, but everyone there helps make the experience pleasant. They also work very well with my insurance, which I have always had a very crazy insurance program. I would recommend stopping in and giving them a try. My option, I will never change dentist!
Sixth Street Dental Dental Service
Reason of review
Good customer service

Dental Consumer Beware!!! AVOID this place!!!

This dentist is a joke. I only made an appointment for a cleaning because I work in the area and thought it would be great to go on my lunch break and get my cleaning done. BIG mistake!!! First, upon meeting Litsa Zotis in the exam room, she immediately inquires about my personal life rather than focus on my teeth. She goes on to share that she is recently divorced and her ex does not financially support her gazillion children, some of which were there running around in the office. I show no interest in her personal issues and totally do not respond nor encourage her to continue with her biography, but she continues anyhow and totally neglects my teeth cleaning and exam. She half cleaned them and did not do an exam. If she did, she neglected to share the results with me. I left the visit feeling bamboozled. I paid for a cleaning and exam, but got nothing but irritated. She should have paid me for the therapy session she subjected me to. She did offer to pay $50.00 in offiice credit for referrals. That should tell you something about this place if they have to pay YOU to refer your friends, family and co-workers because they can't keep patients. I made sure to let my whole office building know of my experience. This woman obviously is still hurt, broken and bitter about her divorce and needs to seek therapy to learn how to cope. She has no business handling patients in her current deluded state of mind. Then I discover later, that she billed my insurance for a problem when I did not come in with any pain or problems!!! All I wanted was my semi-annuall cleaning and exam. Newsflash: PATIENTS COME IN FOR DENTAL SERVICE. WE ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS. WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL ISSUES!!! WE WANT WHAT WE PAY FOR!!! Lastly, her teeth were absolutely gross...and if the dentist's teeth look like a *** addict's, this is a red flag and is definitely not the dentist for me. That was my first and last visit!

Dr. Zotis and 6th St Dental are now suing the One Time Patient who gave them negative reviews.

They are trying to uncover the identity of the consumer.

If you left this review, you should be aware of this lawsuit against you, and may want to assert your First Amendment protections. The 1st amendment offers broad protections for anonymous internet speech.

This review was indeed written by an actual patient and is ACCURATE and FACTUAL. She does indeed have SEVERAL children and at no point in time did anyone say they worked in the office.

They were minor school age children running around UNSUPERVISED. According to the Allegheny County Court records, she was RE-MARRIED 6/16/16 (how cheesy) which is 3 years AFTER this review!!! As stated in the initial review, she was indeed going through a divorce and subjected me, an innocent patient to very inappropriate and unprofessional behavior. I did not bother to complain to her as she was obviously DELUDED.

What was she going to do, undo the experience? I exercised my consumer/patient rights and took my teeth elsewhere and left this HONEST review of my experience.

While this review was clearly not written by a patient of this practice, Sixth Street Dental takes this opportunity to generally respond that we are proud of our history of genuine, caring service and patient care. There has never been an issue with any patient complaining about behavior in the office or the conduct of the Doctor or her staff.

Dr. Zotis has no children who work in the office and is happily married.

These untrue allegations, which are defamatory, libelous and slanderous, will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. This sort of obvious personal attack and misuse of this forum is not only inappropriate, but takes away from the time that should be directed to patient care.

View more comments (2)
Sixth Street Dental Dental Service

About

Sixth Street Dental Privacy Policy
This Privacy Policy describes the types of information Sixth Street Dental Aesthetics (“We” or “Us”) collect from users of the publicly-available portions of the sixthstreetdentistpittsburgh.com internet website (the “Website”), how www.sixthstreetdental.com use and handle such information (including who The Company might share it with) and how Sixth Street Dental revise this Privacy Policy from time to time. Personal information about a user is provided by the user when they use the Website. Website may also collect and process information about a user’s actual location, using the user’s IP address, GPS, and other methods using sensors in nearby equipment, such as Wi-Fi access points and cell towers. The information described above is referred to in this Privacy Policy as “Personal Information” because it identifies or describes individual or personal aspects about the user. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Notice: Sixth Street Dental do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen.
To read more: http://www.sixthstreetdental.com/privacy-policy/
Top Sixth Street Dental Services

Dental Service, Dentistry Doctor

Summary

Sixth Street Dental is a dental practice located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The dentistry accepts patients during morning and midday hours offering a wide array of dental services to local community members. Sixth Street Dental has ongoing promotion offering variety of services at special discounted prices including teeth whitening in fall-winter season, referral program, and a monthly botox party etc. Apart from oral cancer screenings, regular checkups and hygienic procedures, dentures, veneers, fillings, and tooth shaping etc are among a large range of services offered by Sixth Street Dental.

Sixth Street Dental reviews and complaints

Sixth Street Dental is ranked 16 out of 392 in Dentistry category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article