No Customer Service. They do not answer calls or emails.

This company is absolutely disgusting. I sent three emails last week. They didn't respond to any of them. I phoned at least twice last week and twice today. But each and every time nobody ever picked up the phone. The phone will ring about 36 times and then disconnect. The problem here is that 6thavenue electronics shipped a fragile lens inside a box without any bubble wrap or packing peanuts at all. That's right. They just dumped the lens inside the box and didn't provide any means to protect it. In order to return an item, you must receive an RMA. Since I cannot contact them, I cannot receive an RMA. And therefore, I am stuck with the item. So, I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I have also contacted Chase Visa and initiated the charge-back process. I will have to wait 7 to 10 days before I receive the papers (affidavit) from Chase in order to initiate the charge-back. I highly recommend you avoid this place.

You are right!! I contact them 4 Times no one reply.

Why I didn't see this before....

ID
Woburn, Massachusetts

6th Ave Electronics

I purchased a TV from this vendor on 9/4/2010 date, along with the optional extended coverage warranty. After 34 days, the TV failed and would not power on. I called the store for an exchange, but was denied. I was told by 6th Ave that I had to contact the manufacturer because it was within the original manufacturer warranty period. The TV was picked up on Oct 26th. After waiting for 6 weeks, I contacted 6th Ave to get a status. At this time, the TV was in for service longer than I owned it. I was told by 6th ave that there was a mistake on their part, and I should have called their service company instead. The broken TV was returned to my home and I called 6th Ave again to ask for a replacement because of the time I have been without the unit. I was then told I had to create another service call, and it may be several more weeks before I can get my TV back and repaired again. Even though I purchased an additional extended warranty, I have not been able to have my TV fixed for nearly 7 weeks, with no ETA on the repair. This was a brand new unit, with an extended warranty. If 6th Ave had given me correct information from the beginning, there is a chance I would have my TV fixed already. As of now, I have no status, a broken TV, an making payments on a broken TV, and they will not assist me in any way

Contact the bbb. That was the only thing that got my probes resolved

I have a multi color line coming down my less than 2yr old 52" LCD Toshiba TV I have a 2yr extended. Warranty I can not reach anyone all the stores are closed I called Toshiba hoping theywould stand behind there product but there saying there is nothing they can do I need helpto find out who is serving these warranty they should have warned us ahead of time so people could have made different changes to there warranty

View more comments (1)
ID
Piscataway Township, New Jersey
Loss
$2000

About

Sixth Ave Electronics Return Policy
Sixth Ave Electronics's' goal is to make sure The Client are completely satisfied with The Customer's transaction. Most merchandise purchased from 6th Ave may be returned or exchanged within 30 days from date of receipt. If The User of company services are sending The Client's product in for a refund/exchange, please make sure The Customer repack the product carefully, including all original box materials, inserts, manuals, cables, unfilled warranty, and rebate cards. UPC codes and serial numbers must be intact or the return will be automatically refused. Place the factory box into a separate shipping box, and include the RMA number underneath the return address. Please do not affix shipping labels or write on the manufacturer's package. Website reserve the right to refuse the return based on the condition of the returned merchandise. Website can exchange defective items within 7 days of receipt.
To read more: https://6ave.com/returns/
Sixth Ave Electronics Delivery Policy
To read more: https://6ave.com/ordering-shipping/
Sixth Ave Electronics Terms of Service
By placing an order on 6ave.com, the purchaser agrees to be bound by the term and conditions of sale as set forth below. The final determination of suitability of products sold for the use contemplated by purchaser is the sole responsibility of the purchaser, and 6th Ave Electronics shall have no responsibility in connection with such determination. The responsibility, if any is imposed, of 6ave.com in regard to any item purchased, shall be limited only to the monetary value of the merchandise purchased. Some item illustrations are for display purposes only, may not be exact, and are not always necessarily included in the purchase price. Items offered for sale are subject to availability. Many items on Company's web site come from various sources. In addition, some domestic and overseas products may become discontinued without Sixth Ave Electronics's' prior knowledge.
To read more: https://6ave.com/terms-conditions/
Sixth Ave Electronics Privacy Policy
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. What personally identifiable information is collected from The User through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared. What choices are available to The User regarding the use of The Customer's data. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of The User's information. How The Client can correct any inaccuracies in the information. 6ave.com are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. 6ave.com only have access to/collect information that The User of company services voluntarily give Sixth Ave Electronics via email or other direct contact from The User Sixth Ave Electronics will not sell or rent this information to anyone. Sixth Ave Electronics will use The User's information to respond to The Client regarding the reason The User of company services contacted 6ave.com Website will not share The User's information with any third party outside of Company's organization, other than as necessary to fulfill The Customer's request, e.g.
To read more: https://6ave.com/privacy-policies/
Summary

Sixth Ave Electronics is an online store that sells different electronic products which include camcorders, home theater and audio products (AV/DV mixers and headphones), accessories (iPod and iPhone Accessories), home and office electronic products (Alarm Clock Radio, iPod Sound Systems and Docks) as well as video games and accessories, etc. When ordering and shipping Sixth Ave Electronics accepts all major credit cards, Paypal and bank wire transfers. It also welcomes Purchase Orders from Government Agencies, Schools and major corporations. The products from Sixth Ave Electronics can be bought over the phone as well as via the Internet. The Headquarters of Sixth Avenue Electronics is situated in Somerset, NJ.

Sixth Ave Electronics reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article