Sirens Fashion Reviews

Show reviews that mention
customer service store refund items sirens customer service people employees policy
Filter review

Sirens Fashion Refund Policy Review

Never ever shopping here again. On the receipt its only written in french, and noone told me i couldnt get a refund when i bought the items. I returned the items because they were extremely low quality, and theres nothing else in the store i would possibly want. *** store, *** quality, *** policies. Never again. Im out $70 now. Ill be going out of my way to tell people not to shop here.
Montreal, Quebec
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Store Manager Refuse to Honor The Refund and Return Policy On Sales Receipt

On Black Friday I purchased several pieces of clothing at Sirens at the Broward Mall Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I turned out that some of the clothing was not well fitted so I tried returning them on Sunday, November 29, 2015 (two days later). First the clerk at the register told me she cannot do returns--only the manager can but she was on a break. So I decided to wait for the manager who arrived several minutes later. When I told her that I would like to return the items because they do not fit, she tried to tell me that that do not do refunds and, from what I interpret, she was suggesting that the information on the receipt does not exactly reflect what their true return policy is. The policy on the receipt clearly states, "Holiday purchases may be returned or exchanged until January 5th. If you are not completely satisfied with your unworn purchase, simply return the item with original receipt and price ticket attached within 14 days for an exchange or gift card." To my disgust, I was given an attitude and was blown off by the store manage--telling me there is nothing she can do, and she continued to babble something about the system and I have to call a number. At the point I am getting irritated--I called the number but only get a voice recording...I was so shocked at the poor customer service I started to insist that she needs to do whatever she can to refund me or exchange the items. She said I would have to come back the next day because she cannot to the exchange---saying something about the system won't allow her. I argued that it would be impossible for me because Sunday would be the only time I am available to return the items and I continued to insist. To my surprise she called the mall security on me which was absolutely unnecessary because I was not violent or was a threat. I was so furious I ended up leaving the shopping bag with items I purchased at the counter and walked out of the store.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Complaint about Sirens

This is an email I wrote to their head office...I am way to tired to type the story over so I just cut and paste: On December 15 2009, I had the most horrible customer service experience. I was immediately and humiliated by one of your employees regarding an issue where it turned out I was right. I called the 1.866 customer service line and spoke to actuality, or Christine, she was very helpful but the situation is not completely resolved. I have an SPC card, and as stated in the SPC card agreement at Sirens you can have 10% off all regular and sale items. I bought 4 pieces of jewelry, on sale for 2 for $10. The cashier, who this complaint is about told me I could not benefit from my discount as Sirens policy is that you can not use the SPC for $5.00 and under individually priced items. I told her, that is not true as stated in the brochure that outlines the discounts, what is applicable and what is not for the SPC discount, that that is not stated. I come to that location often as I have lived in the neighbourhood for 8 years and have been buying SPC cards for the past 4 years. The employee in question at this time became very rude and threw down the cord less phone and said "Here! You don't believ e me call them, call customer service." I said "Excuse me, do not speak to me as though I am a child." She said " Well you are, you are acting like one." Another employee came to try to calm things down , and the employee in question still continued to verbally assault me, she told me then to "GET LOST, WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE!" Mind you at no time was I rude, was I belligerent or did I even react negatively to her assault. There was also a congregation of customers behind me, so again, I had an audience to be humiliated in front of. As the manager was not there, I immediately went home and called customer service, Kristy or Christine (can't remember her name) took down all the details of the situation and told me that I can indeed benefit from 10% off with my SPC card. I went back to the store and got my discount.
#208788

I 100% AGREE!! SIRENS SHOULD BE REPORTED I went to the Sirens Metrotown and it was the WORST service i have seen.

I was trying on a jacket and put my stuff on the floor, and the rude sales associate started rolling my stuff over with a clothing rack, she rolled it over and rudely asked me to move. I did and said nothing, i was thinking should u be in customer service? SHe has short blond hair, with pink highlights, a total ***! Then when i got home, i tried on the jacket and noticed a button missing, i called the metrtown store and i think the pink highlight girl answered, she rudely told me there was nothing i could do about it and when i politely asked one more quesiton she gave the phone onto a girl suggesting i was hard to handle and said "can u talk to this woman?" to the co-worker.

The co-worker wouldn't give her name nor the last girl's name and told me to *** myself and hung up on the phone. They said their names were Karen and Jen, I do know from when I was in the store, that pink highlighted girl (i think should be fired) and an asian girl, could be 16 a teen. She kept saying with a *** attitude i could call customer service "look it up online look it up online." it's like, buddy u work in the store, ask ur manager to talk with customers, and she was like "the manager isn't *** in." I was appauled at this behaviour of Sirens. I work in retail and it happens that my current manager used to be a manager at Sirens!, I will be sharing this story with her.

Then I called Richmond and staff is great! apart from their assistant manager Meg, she's nasty, even the top manager agreed with me. This company's service sucks! I regularly shop at the Urban Planet, Suzy stores and find their service impecable!

This service at Sirens is HORRIBLE.

Sirens should be fired from being in business. Your workers are ***, I hate it

IT IS TOTALLY USELESS TO COMPLAIN TO ANY ONE ABOUT SIRENS AS THEY, GO OUT HAND IN HAND IN THE MALL WITH THE SECURITY GUARDS.

THERE WAS ONE MORE STAFF WE MET AND SHE TOLD US I AM LEAVING THE COMPANY AS SOME STAFF ARE RACIEST...ONE STAFF ALSO TOLD ME..U ARE WASTING TIME AS THEY ARE ALL HAND IN HAND...NOTHING CAN BE DONE ALL IN INTERNALLY CONNECTED AND THEY ALL COVER UP THE DIRT OF THEIRS...THEY DONT EVEN HAVE SHAME ...THEY ARE ENJOY WITH THEIR BOYS FREINDS IN STEAD OF LOOKING AFTER THE STORE..

WE ALL KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON,BUT NOTHING WILL BE DONE..THERE IS NO HOPE FOR THIS STORE FROM ANY ONE.THERE IS LOT OF DIRT GOING ON IN THE STORE U ARE NOT THE FIRST ONE, IN THE STORE WHO HAS BE HUMILTED, IT ONLY SHOWS THE FAMILY BACK GROUND AND THE DIGINITY OF THE STORE..AND THE MANAGMENT.

DONT WORRY, EVER DOG HAS ITS DAY. THE MANAGER IN SIRENS HAVE NO RIGHT AS, SHE HER SELF IS AFRIAD OF THE TEEN GIRLS OF THE STORE..BEWARE..U WILL BE NEXT TARGET..TO BE HUMLATED...ITS BETTER ALL OF BE UNITED AND BRING THE STAFF TO THEIR SENCES.

BEOFRE.THEY HURT SOME ONE SENSETIVE...AND ITS TO LATE.

WORST STAFF ON THIS EARTH..NO HOPE

Yea.. they are ridiculous when it comes to the SPC discount. Instead they try to make the customer happy and get rid of merchandise. I was in the Cedarbrae location and they tricked me into "getting" a Membership Card.

Anyway, I work in retail and the customer is always right but apparently not when it comes to Sirens. I called into customer service and they never returned my call and they don't even have an email or any contact info. on their website for customer complaints/concerns. That just goes to show.

As far as the rudeness and attitude resulting in a scene, better you than me. Because in the moment that cashier would've got it right back at her via myself.

View more comments (2)
Toronto, Ontario

Ruined my 9 yr. old x-mas present!

My 9 yr old daughter and I went out X-mas shopping we had a great day until we went to Sirens. She wanted to be a big girl and buy her aunt a sweater with her own money. So she ended up getting 2. Meanwhile I was standing outside the store waiting for her. We walked away from the store, I thought hey stores normally give free gift boxes so I sent her in, she came out with a massive box. I said whoa that is way too big and she said yeah and I had to pay $1 so I sent her back in to get her money back because the box was too big. The cahier said "No" to her so I went in. She said I can't give you back $1 in a very rude way rolling her eyes at us. I said relax she is 9 yrs old. The cashier said in a rude way rolling her eyes at us well if she is 9 maybe she shouldn't be doing this, totally upsetting my daughter. She did not tell me until after we got into an argument that this was for charity which I was fine with but it was the way she treated my 9 yr old that I was not impressed with. So I asked for a refund because I did not want to spend a dime there. She said we don't give refunds we only do exchanges and store credits. I was so angry I got the *** store credit, forcing me to go back there again. X-mas shopping was not so much fun after that ordeal. My daughter and I were both upset. With the CUSTOMER SERVICE I got from that store lets just say I will never shop there again!!

wow.. it was $1 for a gift box..

you sent your daughter in to get one and she did.. that's not the girls fault

Ottawa, Ontario

Unapporiate behaviour and worst customer service

everytime i shop at sirens they always forget to *** the alarm thing attached in clothes from stealing.it has happened consistantly with me and couple of people i know in mississauga location.today i went back to take it off .after waiting for a while in front of cash register, inspite 3 employees around the area i had to call an employee to help me.i tried expressing my concern to the employee.that i dont like keep coming back to the store .why cant u guys be carefull about it.but i got a really strange behaviour from employee.instead of showing some regret she was laughing like an ***.is that what you call customer bloody service.i am not spending my any penny in that store after today if that what i recieve instead of customer service.

The staff at te store I go to are generally real nice. And helpful. I guess it depends on your location. They did trick me into getting a membership card but whatever I shop there enough.

What on earth did a sirens do that u wanted to commit suicide?

Sirens has decient clothes for decient prices. Esp for every day things. Most other stores because of the brand its so over priced it hurts my eyes to look at the prices. I love clothes but I am cheap. And places like sticthes/sirens/limite/ub are fantastic! My fav place is le cheateau but I only shop there for dresses for weddings and special occasions. Lol.

It depends on ur location and the area I find nice girls work there. Last time I went they were alll real helpful.

PLEASE, DONT DR PERSONAL STUFF IN SIRENS DISCLOSE YR PERSONAL INFORMATION ABT ANE ONE IN THE SIRENS STORE AS NEXT MINUITE IT WILL IN THE PERSONS YEARS.

WORST STORE AND STAFF ON EARTH.ITS TIME SOME ONE OPENS THE SAME STUFF STORE WITH REPUTATION AND THIS STORE CLOSES FOR EVER OF THE STAFF BE CHANGED .IT SEEMS THE RESUMES DONT REACH THE HEAD OFFICE FROM THE STORE THEY ARE TORN AND THROWN IN THE GARBAGE.

I AM WAITING..TO BE HUMILATED ONCE MORE OR BE MADE FUN OF I AM ALREADY GOING THROUGH SEVERE DEPRESSION, I WAS IN THE *** OF COMMITTING SUCIDE, I WENT TO BED FOR THREE CONTINUES DAYS WITH GETTING UP.

I REALLY WANTED TO HURT MY SELF AND MAKE THE STAFF PAY THE PRICE OF WHAT..THEY DID TO ME.

THEY ARE NOTHING BUT CHEAP AND LIERS AND ONE DAY..THEY WILL PROVOKE SOME ONE TO DO SOME THING TO THEM SELF IF THEY ARE NOT STOPPED SERIOUSLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

View more comments (1)
Toronto, Ontario
Loss

RETURN POLICY

I recently visited your Sirens, Dartmouth, NS location. I shopped and got a few things. Upon my return home, I noticed that one of the shirts (which I happened to really like) was too small and another shirt, I just thought naw I really don't want that so I will return it. After 2 days I went to return one item and exchange the other. This is when I discovered that there is a no cash refund. Understand this, that is not my problem. My problem is that there are no signs posted anywheres indicating that "There is a no cash policy upon returns" ! Your staff aren't relaying this message before ringing in the merchandise. I was furious about this. Not only didn't I get a refund on the item that I didn't want, but you didn't even have an exchange for the shirt that I did want. Forcing me to purchase new items. How fair is that? When I didn't even no that I couldn't return to my satisfaction. This is misleading your customrers, and in a court of law, you would lose. You have no signs in the stores stating that this is the case and your employees aren't telling anyone. I give you its on your receipts, but once again, after your purchase the items.. and really how many people read the bottom of their receipts. Had I known that I couldn't return for a cash refund, one of those shirts I would have never purchased. This experience has made me second guess myself when going to shop in your establishment. But I'm sure as a huge company that you are you much not care

I bought a coat at sirens they gave me a discount not much about 10% off the regular price.the girl wrote on the receipt final sale I would like to return the coat and have an exchange is that possible?

#200927

*** store, thats what it is, a *** store, not approporiate for children, and to sell that, is shocking, they say sex sells, man our world is gone to the dogs, no one would respect woman who dress like that, thats common sense to tell u that much, woman should dress nice and modest not going arond half dressed to look for attention

sirens is a waste of time...the lack good quality also their staff is rude esp.the ones at the fairview park mall kitchener

WEll TO THE SIRNES IVE BEEN TOO THERE IS A SIGN BLAKC&WHITE RIGHT BEFORE YOU PAY AND THIS WAS SINCE THEY FIRST OPENED BACK IN 2003ISH I THINK ANYWAY, YOU SHOULD HAVE TRIED ON THE SHIRTS IN THE FITTIM ROON OF THE STORE, AND I CAN UNDERSTAND Y THEY DONT DO RETURNS B.C PPL WEAR THEM ONCE AND WANT TO RETURN IT, SO BOOHOO FOR YOU :cry

I understand your pain. The same thing happen to me today at Sirens.

How would one know that the items are non refunable if one does not know.

YOu only then know once you have purchased items, because it states it on the receipt. The cashier's normally inform consumers of this particular policy before one completes the sale of transaction or some stores have posted signs.

You can go to your bank and do a charge back or dispute the charge to your card!

Unfortunately the replies are correct. YOU would lose in a court of law.

Actually, if you've actually READ the sale of goods act it states:

"Buyer's right of examining goods

38 (1) If goods are delivered to the buyer that the buyer has not previously examined, the buyer is not deemed to have accepted them unless and until the buyer has had a reasonable opportunity of examining them for the purpose of ascertaining whether they are in conformity with the contract.

(2) Unless otherwise agreed, when the seller tenders delivery of goods to the buyer, the seller is bound, on request, to afford the buyer a reasonable opportunity of examining the goods for the purpose of ascertaining whether they are in conformity with the contract.

Buyer not bound to return rejected goods

40 Unless otherwise agreed, if goods are delivered to the buyer and the buyer refuses to accept them, having the right so to do, the buyer is not bound to return them to the seller, but it is sufficient if the buyer intimates to the seller that the buyer refuses to accept them."

Note it states that the Buyer has the right to a reasonable amount of time to determine whether the goods are satisfactory to the buyers expectations. There in, unless otherwise stated the BUYER has the right to return, exchange or whatever, if they are unhappy with a good.

In Canada, the sale of goods Act is implied into every sale of goods transaction, and it's terms prevail unless the parties have explicitly changed the conditions.

Under the Sale of Goods Act, you have no right to return merchandise to a store for exchange, refund, or even store credit. Only if the store explicitly says that you can return would you have this right.

The only exception in Canada, to the best of my knowledge, is door-to-door sales, where the law provides for a 10-day cooling off period in which you can cancel the agreement.

So no, a court of law would not side with you - no way. You have every right to be upset but the retailer has done nothing wrong. In future, ask the retailer for their policy before you buy.

View more comments (8)
Calgary, Alberta
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article