Sir Speedy PRINTING and Marketing Services, Pennsauken, NJ

Sir Speedy Printing in Pennsauken, NJ does not deliver what they promise. They quoted me a price for my wedding invitations, telling me the price included EVERYTHING, INCLUDING addressing the outer envelopes. When I followed up with them a few days later, they then basically told me that outer envelopes were NOT included in the price. They said the following to me in an email: "Sorry ---. We started off on the wrong foot and I see problems going forward. I have decided not to pursue your business. Please find another printer to print your invitations." These people lied to me and totally misled me causing me even more work! When I tried to respond to the message above, my emails wouldn't go through. THEY BLOCKED MY EMAILS! SIR SPEEDY in Pennsauken, NJ is not the printer to go to. Don't even bother. They are misleading and totally unprofessional.
ID
#219676 Review #219676 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Aston, Pennsylvania

About

Sir Speedy Printing Terms of Service
By continuing to browse or closing this banner, The Client indicate The Client's agreement. The Client have unshakable ambition, a dedicated work ethic and a deep desire to succeed. Sir Speedy can help The Client achieve it. Unlimited growth potential. Go after The User's dream. The User's business challenges want solutions, and that's what Sir Speedy Printing provide. Find the printing, signs, and marketing services The User of company services need—all right here. Decades of experience. Attentive customer service. These & more define Sir Speedy Print, Signs and Marketing. Company's mission for the last 50 years has been simple - provide the very best quality and service. By applying these best practices of integrated marketing The Client can take The Customer's next event from good to great. WEBSITE HAS GOT HISTORY & HAPPINESS WORKING FOR WEBSITE It's a winning formula that attracts professionals with great skills, talent and personality - just like The Client of Sir Speedy Printing
To read more: https://www.sirspeedy.com/Terms-and-Conditions/
Sir Speedy Printing Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.sirspeedy.com/privacy-policy/
Summary

Sir Speedy Printing is a printing and marketing company that provides a number of services to support any marketing initiatives that are necessary to business growing. The company has about 600 locations in 13 countries and hires specialists that work in all spheres of advertisement, from web-designers to offset printers. Sir Speedy Printing offers qualified and cost-effective support whether you need to brand or rebrand your company, to build a long-term direct marketing strategy, to launch a new web-site or to realize complicated promotional project. Its services include graphic design, offset and digital printing, integrated direct marketing, mailing services, copywriting services and so much more.

Sir Speedy Printing reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article