Website Access Review

I'm trying to finish writing my profile,But I keep getting bumped off.
ID
#519874 Review #519874 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Nashua, New Hampshire

Started getting e-mails from singlesbee

I had never signed on to singlesbee. suddenly I was getting these e-mails with a profile I did with Truecare many years ago. I never go on dating sights so I went in to cancel and my girlfriend saw it. Of course this looked bad. tried to explain to her what happened and she was not hearing it. Needless to say our relationship is over. I was accused of cheating and messing around. Even though I wasn't. Anyways my main complaint is how in the world did this new site get my information to blast the past out like that.

Met pathetic old man

Joined singlesbee hoping to meet a quality man with qualities of being honest, small amount of baggage and possibly a long term relationship, received lots of winks from half away across the country which was not feasible, one old man I met in my area called ROCKABILLEE from pylesville md, I should have known from his vulgar photo he would not be considered quality, but I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt, even worse than the photo, he looked mean, a lot older than age listed, he didn't talk, smile or ask me any questions and has a mentally challenged adult son living with him

OLD MAN ROCKABILLEE FROM MARYLAND WEARS ADULT DIAPERS-ACKWARD

ROCKABILLEE=HEP C

Singlesbee, needs to post last time clients were on line. As a subscriber we have no idea if they have checked their mail. :grin

I met this old hump back old man, no personality, those photos proves he is a sexual deviate and most likely has some mental health issues

WONDER IF THE 70 SOMETHING CAN STILL GET IT UP? KARMA WOULD ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION, IT WOULD SAVE THE VULNERABLE PEOPLE HE ATTEMPTS TO LURE INTO HIS DECEPTION AND SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION, LIKE THE DIRTY OLD MEN WE SEE ON THE NEWS EVERYDAY BECAUSE THEY ARE PREDITORS

Rockabillee from Pylesville Md is on most *** websites with all his junk hanging out looking any vacant hole men, women or couples no wonder the son living with him is mentally ill, look at the example old grandpa set for him, may have hiv, herpes or hepatitis.

He is a closet *** :?

So why are you blaming Singlesbee? You knew Rockabillee would be vulgar from his photo, but met him anyway and now you're mad that he was vulgar?

On line dating isnt that much different from bar dating, except on line dating allows lazy people to stay home and get just as disappointed as bar people, but how is that the websites fault? PEOPLE take some responsibility for yourselves and stop blaming the world!!!

View more comments (6)
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article