Verified Reviewer

Nearly got cheated , thank you for sharing info here

price is very extremely low , and seems only 2 persons working only . But one only talked verbal , the other one just writing communication.

User's recommendation: do not pay first , do not buy , keep on pressure customers for bank in for last offer.

Taman Sri Ampang, Selangor

He is bigger scamer live in kolkata

i have all details about him according to me he scams around 5000 usd monthly by diffrent people its his professional job to do scam.he live in kolkata.. his family involved with him in this scams. they support and help him. his newly weds wife is now part of it i think. but she works with him now days...{{Redacted}}
#1966419

show more information on this company , please

Yes , he has scammed many people . He even had scammed me few years back and I know a guy who has been scammed as well

Well its pretty much free to write anything about anyone anywhere, if you have worked with them or got scammed or any such thing, please post your identity and details so people can believe it or esle anyone can write any such things. To me it seems that you are someone who is doing negative ranking business and just posting on behalf of your client against them. Please get some life and if you really have been scammed post the proofs.

@PissedConsumer1559295

If any one has complain can post of course with prove otherwise no one should believe I think with out facts you should not raised any case.

View more comments (3)
ID
Cons
  • He dont have any employee
  • Alone scamer

Simtechnos Application Development Review from Pompano Beach, Florida
The worse he is a scammer Aditya promises you things and never get anything done he delivers work but not complete and not working properly apps developed on wrong way I even got a message from iTunes for 57 crashes of my app got a list of all the errors it will cost me more to fix and get it done he promised to have it ready in 10 days and it's been 5 months and the same apps not completed and bad work , he is pushi rude he even insulted me and my family he is the worse person to work with and at the end he keeps your money ! And he after laughs because he keeps the money and you have nothing but bad work and incomplete !!!
Pompano Beach, Florida
Service
Simtechnos Application Development
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Simtechnos is a SCAM

This a website developer named Aditya Bhimrajka of Simtechnos India is a total cheat, he offers his services, which i had put up a job for hire on Upwork(Elance), and he contacted me. Throughout the conversation (over skype) he was smooth talking but very pushy and does not actually cater to customer needs, rather he only wants to sell his services on his term, in his way. Later after i hired him, he did not deliver the work as promised, and lies that he did. (even though its obvious seen on the website that no work has been done). He did not do any useful effective work as promised by him, Nothing. He starts to harass that i do not give him payment. He also charges more than his initial advertised rate (also sign of dishonesty). He keeps harassing me on email, on skype, on Upwork. Then he sabotages the scripts and database of my website (which access i had to give for web development). Now it cost me more to fix the problem. Also he recommends phony, dubious internet product, such as Cometchat that i found out has many complaint as well. Sum up of this FRAUDSTER: -Cheats & Lies of services and capabilities -Empty promises, but convincing talker - Dishonest & Pushy in every manner - Recommends non-working/ineffective internet tools - Sabotage my project/website - Harass & make Threats BEAWARE OF THIS SCAMMER AND AVOID WORKING WITH HIM.

I just came across this stupid reviews by people and felt like defending the company with which i have been working for 3 years and never had a single issue this people are speaking about $300 and all whereas my project is $5000 and has been completed by them on time and they are doing maintenance for us for long time now. You might say I am fake or its Simtechnos defending themselves, but here it is my name is Muhammed Oyewe My Project Ryda.io So, all this fake comments are worth null.

Aditya Bhimrajka ,he is a fraud,and a *** of the earth,i wish i read this before engaging him,he defrauded me of $300, for a fake system which he didn't deliver and tried to charge me extra for customisation which was in the initial invoice,he even threatened me that he will destroy my online life with his 125k twitter followers, my advice to anyone who is going to engage his services do it at your risk,(simtechnos)he goes by the name Contractors on fiverrbest never leave India,interpol is on your radar,

@PissedConsumer1466533

Royal kings bought the solution by paying half $300 then made us install the solution, we made the android apps, then he demanded custom work, we denied, he paid in paypal, of which we refunded, and he got his full money back the 3rd day of the closure of work.He kept the solution and the money, and I am a scammer, Amazing.

@Ashlee Mtg

hahahahaha

its true!! he tried me too..

but i was too intelligent..

he is not a "they".. he is not a "company".. he is one poor dirty indian sitting in his poor house trying to scam people...

ahahahahahha he scams for a living..

his email is info@***.in

DONT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS! he claims hes rich but was willing to scam me for a difference of one dollar and sell me a non-working code ONE COMMON DOLLAR.! hahahahah hahahahahahahha ahaha ahahahaha ahhahaha a hahhaha a

Interpol must arrest him!

https://plus.google.com/+AdityaBhimrajka Aditya Bhimrajka is a scammer!

he is a cheating son of a *** who didnt finish college and cant code! he only steals non working code and dumps it to you

@PissedConsumer1360398

well this guy never paid us, he never worked with us and he wanted was to scam us by getting the code for free, when we denied he decided to post on internet that we scammed him, where as he didn't do any transaction, he didn't even had a server for himself to work.

Same thing happened to me exactly the same I hope this person doesn't get away with it

THIS INDIAN SCAMMER NAMED ADITYA BHIMRAJKA IS TRYING TO PROVE THAT HE IS INNOCENT. ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING TO WORK WITH HIM PLEASE GOOGLE 'ADITYA BHIMRAJKA' OR HIS COMPANY 'SIMTECHNOS' 'BHIMRAJKA GROUP' YOU WILL COME ACROSS MANY COMPLAINTS FROM OTHER PEOPLE HE HAS SCAMMED FROM 2013 TO DATE.

WE MENTIONED OUR LOSS AS $1000 WHICH INCLUDES THE COST OF OUR TIME WASTED HOWEVER HE TRIED TO SCAM US FOR $400 WHICH HE HAD TO RETURN LATER ON AS WE OPENED A DISPUTE WITH PAYPAL & FREELANCER. WE DID RECEIVE A REFUND AFTER A MONTH OF WASTING TIME.

WE STRONGLY ADVICE EVERYONE TO STEER CLEAR FROM THIS SCAMMER.

WE HAVE REPORTED HIS FRAUDS TO CYBER CRIME INDIA AND RECEIVED CONFIRMATION OF THE SAME. THEY WILL TAKE HIM DOWN SOON.

Lol taxi booking system sold using elance and $1000 loss, what kind of cheap promotion people or companies are here in the web and such *** web to let such people put this as topics to make money from companies.

@Ashlee Mtg

Yes He is a cheater... my one of friend assign him work and he did same with him also...

he never do any work and at last when you want refund he makes you fool like i made payment n all ...this guy is big *** .. the word which is more abusive i dedicate to this guy......

View more comments (11)
Kolkata, West Bengal
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article