Verified Reviewer

Horrible company- dont order from them

Ordered a pond mister and immediately my credit card was charged. Its now been 6 weeks and no mister. Cant call the company as the phone just rings nd you cannot leave a message. Save yourself aggrivation and order elsewhere.

User's recommendation: dont order from them.

ID
Trenton, New Jersey
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

No shipment of order

My order #SGS-240210 was made 7/22/20. I have contacted simplygoodstuff by email at least 3 times concerning my order. Yesterday, 8/30/20 I get a follow-up order email asking me how I like my order! Today I replied to the email and then decided to call both the 800 and 585 number and both are busy!! I have not received my order!

User's recommendation: Don't bother making a purchase. You may never get it, and certainly will not get any response that makes any sense.

ID

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article