Natalyah Ihh

Even after cancelling my order SGS refuses to refund what they billed.

Ordered Joinks in May of 2023 and received emails about buying more from them. After multiple emails and phone calls. In June 2023 I received an email saying they are having trouble locating the product they billed me for so they are cancelling my order. It has been Seven months and there has been no refund, nor have they responded to a single email. Both phone numbers go straight to voicemail saying, "You may have called outside our normal business hours." when it is clearly within their operating hours. Contacting the Attorney General's Fraud department.
Loss:
Cons:
  • String you along
  • Steal your money
  • No customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't waste your limited funds or make plans around orders from Simply Good Stuff.

Gretchen H Xfb

| map-marker Westbrook, Maine

Order has not arrived!

I ordered a Wonderwasher on Jan.3, posted on Jan. 5 and although you promise delivery within 5 days, I have not received it. Please let me know where it is! Please deliver it! Gretchen Holm atholm80@***.com
Carolina S Zcu

TOTAL SCAM

This business has truly mastered the art of customer neglect. If you enjoy the thrill of chasing refunds for months, this is your go-to place.

Forget about a swift resolution; here, you get to savor the enduring satisfaction of persistent pursuit. It's a unique blend of frustration and futility that they offer, leaving you questioning if the refund is just an elusive myth. And don't be fooled by their free shipping costs. When and if you try to get a refund, they will make sure to deduct a huge portion of your refund stating those are their shipping costs.

Total scam! So after almost 2 years of chasing them and having to pay out of pocket to ship the item back to them, I was only refunded 50% of my order

User's recommendation: SCAM

Lisa L Uag

| map-marker Trenton, New Jersey

Horrible company- dont order from them

Ordered a pond mister and immediately my credit card was charged. Its now been 6 weeks and no mister. Cant call the company as the phone just rings nd you cannot leave a message. Save yourself aggrivation and order elsewhere.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: dont order from them

Clarissa K Yzz

No shipment of order

My order #SGS-240210 was made 7/22/20. I have contacted simplygoodstuff by email at least 3 times concerning my order. Yesterday, 8/30/20 I get a follow-up order email asking me how I like my order! Today I replied to the email and then decided to call both the 800 and 585 number and both are busy!! I have not received my order!

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't bother making a purchase. You may never get it, and certainly will not get any response that makes any sense.

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article