Great spa

Well let me start off by saying that people will have their own opinion on all kinds of services. If you give attitude, then you receive the same! don't expect anything different! so when you are about to get serviced whether food, nails, hair, massage, facial the RULE is to be NICE. you will be surprised how many people walk around life with such negativity... ugly .. no one will want to service you!! When you enjoy the moment you are in at this exact time then you will start to grow and truly enjoying life! Massages help you with this process! Enjoy
Rancho Cucamonga, California

Unreliable & unprofessional

On 1st scheduled appt, esthetician wasnt there. 2nd scheduled appt, place was closed and nobody had bothered to call me. Even after that incident and the fact that I had store credit on my spafinder card and I had left message, nobody returned my call. I had to call a 2nd time a week later. The owner was so rude, insulted me by implying I should have left my card balance as gratuity despite the fact I had tipped my therapist in cash, when I went there she was running around looling for a $2 change with a baby in her arms. Whats worse, she never even offered a GENUINE apology.

Cheap people want to leave a $2 gratuity hahahahahahah go o a nail shop and leave a $2 gratuity not here!

When you hire strangers to rub you when you're naked, you don't always get when you were hoping for.

View more comments (1)
Newark, New Jersey

Would Not Recommend to Anyone

It was very noisy. There were three types of music I was hearing during my massage so it was hard to relax. Also was over priced!!!!! The chair the massage girl sat on squeaked very badly so every time she moved it made a noise. Not a very classy Spa and to over priced for such a bad experience and not very relaxing massage. Also kept hearing hangers slap together at cleaners next door. All in all this Spa is not a place to go if you want a relaxing massage experience. Do not recommend. Would not ever go there again.
Home Gardens, California
Loss

Simply spoiled spa, rc, ca

they suck! super unproffessional, not classy. the place was gross. and the owner was rude.not a good place.and the therapists suck.they have no idea what they are doing.my 10 yr old daughter could do a better job. and they dont stop talking, i dont want to know ur life story. monica gave the worst massage. i used to go there all the time cuz Samantha was amazing, but i found out she was fired for no reason.. i will never go there again. does anyone have samantha's number? shes the only one who knew how to do anything right.

I just love the customer service and the quality of work they do at this place. My daughter and I went there she got a facial and I got a 90 minute massage.

Michelle and Shannon were exceptionally attentive from the minute we walked in to the minute we left, Michelle even showed me some stretches to help my low back pain. I was so pleased with our experience there that I signed up for their membership deal, so I get discounted prices every time I go there.

I would definitely recommend Simply Spoiled Spa. :grin

I have been a repeated client of Simply Spoiled since 2007, and they just keep on moving ahead keeping up with new Treatments such as the Endermology or lipo massage , I love it because you truly loose inches after one session! another treatment I love is the spray tanning, the color is just perfect every time.

Overall they make me feel so special every time I go there and I come out feeling rejuvenated and stress free. Ladies I recommend this place!

This review makes me laugh every one that has gone to Simply Spoiled knows their Therapist are experienced and if you don't believe next time you go ask for their credentials.

This review looks like someone (" Samantha") is pissed off for getting fired.

This review looks like someone (" Samantha") is pissed off for getting fired.

View more comments (3)
Perris, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article