Simply Pure Water Treatment Systems

Was Looking for a water softener replacement got several quotes and a friend recommend this company researched the reviews on Yelp' and call them for a quote, they where on time and what caught my attention was that this guys knowledge of water purification, they took the time to explain what is in my water and how I was under sized on my previous water softener and why it only lasted 7 years, after quoting the equipment they offered several discounts and free a RO system. Other companies where charging for this option. During installation I had a lot of questions they took the time to explain how everything was going to work and walk me through the whole process, really impressed with the service and the results I've been getting out of the system. I give 5 stars cause they deserved it.
ID
Tampa, Florida
Pros
  • I love my water now
Reason of review
Good customer service

Promised that my water would be good for drinking and cooking again.

Update by user Jun 11, 2016

don't waste your money !!! Hire a reliable company

Original review posted by user Jun 10, 2016
I am an 80yo senior who lives on a fixed income and needed to refurbish my well water filtration tanks , but everyone that I contacted wanted in excess of $1000.00 to do so. I came across Diton Desena's ad for Simply Pure Water Treatment Systems and called to see if he was willing to come up to Gainesville to help me with my system , and he told me that he could and quoted me a price of $385 , which was great , however when he arrived , he told me that one of my tanks needed a new Valve and that it would be an additional $105.00 , which was still half of what was quoted to me by the other companies , so agreed upon $500 for the job. After completion of the work and being paid , Dilton told me that I should be able to ,once again , get many years of pure clean water , and if there was ANY problems , to contact him and he would rectify whatever was wrong. There was a much smaller inline filter after the bigger tanks that were refurbished , so we left it in place since I had recently purchased a case (24) filters and could be used as an additional precaution of keeping anything that might have not been filtered by the larger system tanks that Dilton had refurbished and he said that it wasn't really necessary , but since it was already in place , and I had the filters , why not. A week after Dilton refurbished my tanks , I had gone down to release the rust that accumulates in the holding tank and looked at the small filter while I was doing that and noticed that it was almost completely clogged up with rust and silt and carbon powder which I had assumed was stuff still not completely filtered by the larger tanks , and proceeded to change the small filter. The following week I again went down to release the rust , and once again , saw that my small filter was almost clogged up. I changed it again , but called Dilton to ask why there was so much stuff getting by the refurbished tanks , but he did not return my call. I subsequently called and called and sent him messages from his web site the following weeks , but to NO avail and the water is NOT drinkable nor am I able to cook with it ,and is staining my sinks and commodes and I am back to buying cases of bottled water, which is pretty much a chore for me since I have had both of my hips replaced and am not supposed to lift anything over 20 pounds (they weigh about 30 pounds each )..Unfortunately while picking up a few cases of water on February 8th , 2016, I had tripped on the sign that was in the middle of the pallet and fell head over heels on the concrete floor , sustaining many injuries on my left side, including one of the hips that was replaced causing me additional pain . Dilton did the work refurbishing my tanks on November 13th. 2015 but I have really not been able to use it after 2 weeks of being installed. I am not able to spend more money , to refurbish my tanks, so caution people to be careful when they contact SPWTS to do work for them if they expect quality , OR guaranteed promises .

I also bought a water softer from this company at first Dilton was very nice so I called him for amy well pump had now water. He came charges me a in two days I had no waters again. Now he will not respond and I am so do for by water softer to be treated but that will not get done.

ID
Gainesville, Florida
Service
Simply Pure Water Treatment Systems Water Filter Tank Refinishing Service
Cons
  • Did not honor guarantee
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

About

Top Simply Pure Water Treatment Systems Services

Water Filter Tank Refinishing Service

Simply Pure Water Treatment Systems Pros and Cons

Pros: I love my water now

Cons: Did not honor guarantee

Summary

Simply Pure Water Treatment Systems is a company headquartered in Riverview, Florida, with more than 42 years of experience in the field of water treatment and purification. In 6 years, it has installed more than 1,800 systems. The product range includes equipment that is used for treatment and purification of water in places with no facilities to remove biological contaminants, chemicals, suspended solids in contaminated water. Simply Pure Water Treatment Systems offers water softeners, air purification, and water purification solutions. In addition, there are repair services for water softeners. Prepaid maintenance plans are available, too. They include system checkup, replacement of resin and media if needed at no extra cost, cleanup of well system media, and filling up of resin tank cleaner.

Simply Pure Water Treatment Systems reviews and complaints

Simply Pure Water Treatment Systems is ranked 45 out of 890 in Household Services category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article