Credit card fraud

This company has been charging my credit card since 2003 - I'm so pissed off - I'm suing these people - I don't even travel nor see movies or whatever they told me I was a member of - I have had them eliminated now - but at what cost - my husband pays the bills and we just caught this now - in 2008 - I can't believe this is not criminal - because we did not cancel something I never even began to authorize - This is really scary that we have to watch out for every single move we make on the internet - I'm not computer savvy and with that said it has cost me credit cards fees of over $1,000 to a company I never heard of - Thanks AOL I'm so glad I cancelled you and would never ever return - you ***
ID
Chicago, Illinois

About

Summary

Simple Escapes is a membership service that was developed by Adaptive Marketing, LLC. Simple Escapes offers members savings, benefits and discounts on all kinds of traveling, dining out, shopping and other leisure activities. When people subscribe to Simple Escapes and get a membership in the company, they can reduce the cost of everyday entertainment activities. Members of Simple Escape service can save on theme park admissions, movie tickets, restaurant gift cards, gift cards for such retailers as Circuit City, Kmart, Sports Authority, for bookstores and DVD and video games rental service Blockbuster.

Simple Escape members can easily get an access to all benefits through the website.

Simple Escapes reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article