BEWARE of Simms, Inc/Betty Capbell

Betty Capbell (name appears on my caller ID) called on 9/13/12, did not identify herself or company for which she worked and asked 3 health related questions before asking (what I consider) a personal question. I told her I would not answer and was ending the call, which I did. Today, a woman from Simms, Inc. called twice (I didn't answer first call) and asked if I remembered last week's call...I said 'yes'. She then told me I'd won some *** gift. I then asked her why my number ws being called since it's on the DoNotCall list and she then tells me "I'm crabby"....to which I replied that she and Simms, Inc. were being reported to the FCC and the BBB. BEWARE of calls from ANYONE who asks ANY health/personal questions, especially those mentioned here. BTW, Betty Capbell uses/may be using a phone number from the Knoxville, TN area (865-685-****) and Simms may be using 530-621-****.

Update on this issue: Since filing complaints with BBB and FCC, no calls have been received as of today...very interesting, don't you think? If you receive unwanted/unsolicited calls, don't hesitate to file complaints with the FCC and BBB(file in state where call originated)...it works.

Regarding call from Betty Capbell: Complaints have been filed with the Knoxville,TN BBB and a case(#803****)has been opened. A similar complaint has been filed with the FCC but I have not received a response.

View more comments (1)
ID
Phoenix, Arizona

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article