Silver State Carpet Care

BBB CASE#: better business bureau Silver State Carpet http://silverstatecarpet.com/ Also called United Carpet. *** If you have information you would like to provide regarding this complaint or need to upload a document, click here. *** Complaint filed by: (More) Complaint filed against: Silver State Carpet Care, Inc. (More) Complaint status: Case Received by BBB (More) Case Description: Nicole took my original order and told me cleaning would be $38 I did get $38 worth of... (More) BBB Designated Category: Refund or Exchange Issues Case opened date: 02/02/2017 Case closed date: Desired Resolution: WANT MY $69 BACK FOR STRETCHING CARPET AND PUTTING BACK THAT THEY CLAIMED THEY DID BUT DIDN'T DO. MANAGER AND ISSUES PERSON STAICE ARE NON COMPLIANT WONT LET ME TALK TO OWNER NATTHAN pHONE #(702) 362-**** THEY SERVICE ME FROM MY CITY fONTANA BBB COMPLAINTS https://www.bbb.org/southern-nevada/business-reviews/carpet-and-rug-cleaners/silver-state-carpet-care-in-las-vegas-nv-81303 Technician told me he would then later told me he couldn't stretch it but I was charged anyway. but I did not have my carpet stretched as you can see with the technician even stating that he could stretch the carpet and didn't subtract the amount. Also a second carpet protector application for another room was not applied. All that was done was a 6 " to 1 ft area around my master bedroom hallway to the wall of the bedroom and extending the other way to a small strip in a closet next to masterbed the hallway bathroom. He went ahead and did the rest of the carpet area extending to the double sink vanity are. Total of 109.96 Nicole told me that I would only have to pay $38 as I was on the phone speaking to and she said he would be arriving soon and total would be $38. I wanted him to just tack down the carpet afterward because he was cleaning the nap underneath but he said it need to be stretched and like I said before, as he was leaving, he said it couldnt be stretched as the the was seen and he didn't do anything and charged me $69 extra for nothing and also for an extra room.. If he's no longer employed, would you still compensate me for the truouble I've had to go through. My carpet has been opened by him, the staples arent holding it down anymore. I should paid only $38 dollars as Nicole stated over the phone. Please refund the $69 to me as your Stacie and your manager don't agree with me and will give me info. BBB CASE#: better business bureau Silver State Carpet http://silverstatecarpet.com/ Also called United Carpet. *** If you have information you would like to provide regarding this complaint or need to upload a document, click here. *** Complaint filed by: (More) Complaint filed against: Silver State Carpet Care, Inc. (More) Complaint status: Case Received by BBB (More) Case Description: Nicole took my original order and told me cleaning would be $38 I did get $38 worth of... (More) BBB Designated Category: Refund or Exchange Issues Case opened date: 02/02/2017 Case closed date: Desired Resolution:
ID
Service
Silver State Carpet Care Carpet Cleaning Service
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article