This place is a joke they owe me over $400

This place is a total joke run by scammers. Avoid these *** at all cost. The classes are easy they don't care if you pass or not while other students joke around and distract one another. *** The driving instructor made me drive down a timed one way street and I was ticketed? Call the police dept and ask how many moving violations they have the cop told me he wanted to ticket the company because this happens so often? Doesn't help me though I had to pay the fine and didn't get my licenses because of the violation. The driving instructor was a *** too. The owner is a major bald creeper *** I want my money back.
ID
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Loss

Owner is a *** child molester

This place is a total joke the owner wife is clueless and runs the classes. They are a joke too easy the owner Sixto is a *** and tried to touch me after class one day. I told my dad I thought he was going to kill the ***. We filed a complaint with the state and the acted like the couldn't do anything. *** bags go back to what ever *** planet you came from. This is a scam the owner are *** and hate every thing in Maryland but will take your money. This shchool should be closed call the Kensington police and ask how many moving violations they have

I worked for these people and your just touching the surface of what is going on here. *** people!!!

ID
Silver Spring, Maryland

About

Summary

Silver Spring Driving Academy is a driving school which is located in Silver Spring, MD. It offers private lessons which include such options as Learn how to drive defensively one can learn how to drive defensively through formal driver improvement courses, Road Test Practice drivers who are fully informed and prepared are more likely to pass their driver license road test, but many others are not quite ready to take the test; Brush Up Lessons brush-up lessons are designed for drivers who want to brush-up and improve on their driving skills. All the drivers and instructors of the establishment are fully qualified and Certified by the State of Maryland.

Silver Spring Driving Academy reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article