Terribly Unprofessional

Sikes Construction Inc takes unprofessional to a whole new level. They have absolutely no integrity. Mr Sikes employee Paul, rear ended my vehicle on a weekend in April 2014 when he should not have been driving his company truck...Paul gave us his insurance information and when I filed a claim he denied it. He also hit the vehicle hard enough to cause my daughter to have to go to the Chiropractor 3 times a week for 2 months. I had proof and a confession from the employee Paul, who hit my vehicle but Mr Sikes refused to right his employee's wrong. I even agreed to work on a cash basis instead of through insurance and only asked them to fix my bumper for $500... Only $500! I was being kind. I understand running a business can be stressful, I didn't want to cause any more stress for Mr Sikes... I called a few times to try and get the issue resolved and after a few back and forth calls and emails Mr Sikes responded with "frankly I don't give a ***, harassing me and my employees! I'm done!" Maybe Mr Sikes needs to stop acting like a victim and own up to his employees mistake? He even admitted to me that he believed me over his employee Paul... However, I decided due to my husband deploying and me being ill that it was too much for me to deal with so I dropped the case. I thought I would get this information out there because honestly, would you want someone that unprofessional working for you?? I certainly wouldn't. Very unprofessional, zero integrity and very dishonest. Sounds like a business everyone should stay away from!
ID
Panama City, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article