Sign Me Up Jim Rowan

This company is ridiculous! I don't know if they are on drugs or the employees don't tell each other what lies they tell customers, but the way do things is a joke. Jim Rowan came out to my business and promised me the world. He said 4 weeks for my new sign and it ended up taking 7 weeks. Then this guy came out and told me I had the wrong kind of building for the sign I ordered. HELLO? How can I have the wrong kind of building and what does that even mean? Jim assured me he would fix it (two months after I paid him) What did I get? $3,000.00 down the drain and a sign that fell off the building! DON'T DO IT!!! CALL A PRO NOT THIS GUY!!!
ID
Atlanta, Georgia
Loss

About

Summary

Professional online registration solutions are provided by Sign Me Up for its clients. Customers can create their own registration form in a few steps. To begin with customer can take a feature tour. Sign Me UP has designed such steps of forms registration: choosing a template, describing the activity and finding necessary form. The program was created to help specialty running retailers. The company supposed to benefit from sales data integration, offers management, customer loyalty promotion, etc. More information is presented in the educational video. In addition, customer can get acquainted with the already existing clients and testimonials. The service charges can be detailed in the online Tools section.

Sign Me Up reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article