Im ***

Ohhhhhkkkkkaaaaayyyyy IIIII geeeeettttt iiiiittttt ttttthhhhhaaaaatttttsssss gggggrrrrreeeeeaaaaattttt
ID
Everett, Washington
Pros
  • Hard
Cons
  • Drugs
Loss
Preferred solution
Apology

Sign Me Up Jim Rowan

This company is ridiculous! I don't know if they are on drugs or the employees don't tell each other what lies they tell customers, but the way do things is a joke. Jim Rowan came out to my business and promised me the world. He said 4 weeks for my new sign and it ended up taking 7 weeks. Then this guy came out and told me I had the wrong kind of building for the sign I ordered. HELLO? How can I have the wrong kind of building and what does that even mean? Jim assured me he would fix it (two months after I paid him) What did I get? $3,000.00 down the drain and a sign that fell off the building! DON'T DO IT!!! CALL A PRO NOT THIS GUY!!!
ID
Atlanta, Georgia
Loss

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

All the Truth About Manufactured Homes - Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 1)

Aug 18, 2020

What is a manufactured home? How much does it cost? Is it better than a conventional house? Tony Kovach is one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience in the business. In this first video interview, he explains the basics that you should know about manufactured houses.

L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article