My Response. Thank You Kindly :)

Sigma Services - My Response.  Thank You Kindly :)
Hey Everyone, I am Justin Culmo, you can find me on Facebook. This report was a false Facebook targeting by an anonymous user whose intention was to prove how people can be misrepresented on ripoff report and similar sites. :( I am a proud employee of Sigma and I don't think there is any other company like it in the world. I, personally, do very little on-site travel. My job is mostly sitting at my desk designing custom special effecs in AutoCAD and AutoDesk Inventor, any reports of my on-site performance is obviously fraudulant, I am not an on-site representative in any way! ;) :DIt was my original intention to defend ripoff report's integrity, but moreso, the integrity of Google Search on this particular Facebook page. I am a user of Ripoff Report and I have used it plenty of times in the past. I believe that false content on the internet is the responsibility of the original writer and the host provider to make sure all content is truthful. I think Ripoff Report does need to look further into their policy of making sure content on the internet is true, and I hope they further their progress.The internet is a very powerful resource for all. I enjoy the power it brings to the less powerful and less fortunate.This is unfortunate, because instead of being met with an intellectual conversation and debate, I was a target of anonymous trolling by a user with a throw-away Facebook Account and other online accounts created only for this one purpose. His account was created today, this report was written today, and it was brought to my attention today. His intention was to get under my skin by showing how this information is permanent record, but instead, I will use it as my voice. I welcome anyone to comment or respond, submit a rebuttal and show that truth is more powerful in numbers. I thank Ripoff Report for what they do for consumers. Furthermore, I thank all readers for their kindness and acceptance to this situation. Be sure to drop me an email or visit me on Facebook to express your support or concern. I do ask kindly to save any calls for serious product inquires. You are all my fans! If GuyFawks2015 (aka anonymous throwaway username) was writing a legitimate claim, he would've known what my actual job entails. ;) (oh, burn!)

This guy comes across as straight edge but be carefull. Caveat Emptor.

Yea right! another one who is not guilty....roflmao - keep on smoking that *** and you might just convince yourself, but not the rest of America

View more comments (1)
ID
Safety Harbor, Florida
Reason of review
Good quality

Justin Culmo Sigma Services incompetent & rude

We hired these people to provide special effects for an event and dealt with their engineer Justin Culmo. Their special effects did not work properly and Justin Culmo was very rude and dismissive to our complaint. He tried to blame us for the malfunctions. He was trying to hit on one of the teenage girls and was belligerent when she rejected his advances. Sigma Services charged us the full price even though their engineer was not paying attention and was incompetent and rude. They ruined our event! This company and their engineer Justin Culmo are very unprofessional and not worth the money. AVOID.

Ya'all have to give the guy credit. It is an original attempt to cover up the truth - taking the side of Ripoff Report and blaming an honest person who is exercising his First Amendment right to free speech. Culmo is crying all over the Internet but I ask the question girls, would you trust him with a whole lot of bang powere in one hand and a happy cigarette in another especially around your little sister?

Sure this guy is "innocent", like all the people in American prisons. But would you take a chance on a guy that makes young girls very nervous?

This report against Justin Culmo was a Facebook targeting by an anonymous user whose intention was to prove how people can be misrepresented on ripoff report and similar sites. It was Justin Culmo's intention to defend ripoff report's integrity, as well as show that it is not Google who is to blame for fraudulent content, they are simply one of many search engines.

Fraudulent claims and reports are the sole responsibility of the writers and server sites to guarantee truthfulness and integrity.

We will see if this holds true for ripoff report to maintain this integrity.

In all likelihood , this report which was written today, by somebody who registered today, most likely using a dark web account, and brought to our attention today, will be dealt with in a proper manner.

It should be noted that Sigma Services does not provide Live Support, only product manufacturing, delivery, and installation. If GuyFawks2015 (aka anonymous throwaway username) was writing a legitimate claim, he would've known this.

View more comments (2)
ID
Los Angeles, California
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article