Sielic Key Drywall did sloppy drywall job. Dozens of Pictures

Sielic-Key Drywall (Mike Sielicki) of Fredericksburg, VA.,signed a contract to "finish 40 sheets of drywall to paint ready status", and I paid him promptly the full amount he asked to finish the job in the contract. He did not fulfill his side of the contract, and he did a sloppy job, leaving streaks, missed several areas, and left the 40 sheets in "unpaintable condition". I called him to come back, but he yelled, and cursed at me & my wife over the phone, and hung up on me. I will have to hire someone else. Our experience was horrible !

This complaint was taken to the Better Business Bureau and resolved as fault of the homeowner. Please take the time to research Sielic-KEY Drywall and all of the great reviews and happy customers we have had over the past 20+ years.

ID
Washington, District Of Columbia

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

All the Truth About Manufactured Homes - Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 1)

Aug 18, 2020

What is a manufactured home? How much does it cost? Is it better than a conventional house? Tony Kovach is one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience in the business. In this first video interview, he explains the basics that you should know about manufactured houses.

Read full article
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article