map-marker Houston, Texas

Went to wrong place

Couldnt get a hold of the theater so I had to drive all the way over there way out of my way Terrible terrible. Terrible. Terrible. Terrible terrible
Nason Zle
map-marker Miami, Florida

No service

Good evening, I have been emailing someone named Melonie Leone I am trying to set up a party for my daughter at showbiz at the Homestead location. I have responded to all of your emails and still have not been given away to pay for what we set up.

As a business owner, I am wondering how can a company operate with such slow responses to customers. I went to the Homestead location and the manager said they have received several complaints about the process to have a partys there and that I was not the only one.

I was told by one of the workers to complaint on the on some company website. I said all this to say it should not be this difficult to do business.

User's recommendation: Don't try and do parties there

Samuel S Dnb

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Waxahachie, Texas

Was promised a game card for purchase of a ticket and did not receive the card.

Showbiz Cinema in waxahachie Texas, posted on Facebook saying if you purchased an sdx ticket for Mario Brothers you would also get a $10 card to play the arcade. So me and my wife purchased six tickets for the upcoming Saturday Mario Brothers went to see the movie and when we finished we went to the booth and asked for our cards.

The guy said that they only gave the cards out on the first day that Mario Brothers came out. So we asked to speak to a manager a manager came over and said y'all just deal with them. So we didn't even get to speak to a manager. We explained to the guy again and showed him the screenshot of the post showing him that it did not say any date you had to show up to receive it.

It only said every sdx ticket purchased. He still said there's nothing I can do so I called to speak to someone higher up. The guy I spoke to said you had to arrive on Friday to get the card. They only had 500 cards and after the 500 cards were gone they would give out no more.

I said the post showed nothing about Friday it only said if you purchased sdx tickets you would get the card. He said there's nothing I can do.

Loss:

Preferred solution: Price reduction

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article