I paid for all the items I ordered from them, they only shipped half of them to me and then bad customer service.

I paid the seller, 'shopereaders', for four items, only two of the items were shipped to me. Two of the items: ereader and case were delivered by drop shipping from the manufacturer in the Netherlands. I paid for all the items online through a well known payment processing company, they have a consumer purchase guarantee program, so I filed a complaint through the payment processing company. Prior to filing the complaint, I emailed the seller several times, over two weeks about the missing items-two chargers. They wouldn't give me a tracking number or tell me when the chargers had shipped to me (because they never did ship them). I was kind and patient in my communication with them. They were uncaring, unresponsive and incoherent in their replies, as if they couldn't be bothered to actually read the content of my brief emails. If they had reviewed my order they would have seen that I had ordered two chargers, not one. They could have provided a resolution with out a problem and good customer service, but they did not, instead they gave me a snotty attitude and B.S. The seller told the payment processing company that I had only ordered one charger, not two. They said they would refund me only $10., well, I paid $25. together for the chargers, so I wouldn't accept just $10. Seller left me a phone message saying I was holding up their payment of approximately $200. from the processing company because of my complaint-well BOO HOO *** all they had to do to release their funds was provide a refund for both chargers to me, or an actual tracking number proving they had shipped them, they did neither! The payment processing company paid me the $25. from their own consumer protection guarantee to settle the complaint. Never give your money to these unprofessional people, they do not deliver what you pay for and then they heap a nasty attitude at you the customer when you ask them to fulfill the order.
ID
Vancouver, British Columbia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article