Shop Taste Of Home Subscription Review

I had a one full year subscription for $10.00 - a 76% savings! Plus a free book.I ordered adult coloring books,the whole ordered got messed up never received what I ordered.What is wrong with this business???
ID
Reno, Nevada
Product
Shop Taste Of Home Subscription
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Birding & Gardening Secrets: Received Duplicate Copy

Account number 0000786****. I received two copies of Birds & Gardening Secrets. I need a postage-paid return label. I was unable to print one. My invoice number is 1004. Shipment was 2/13/12. I received the book on March 5, 2012. The amount of your bill is $30.98 payable by April 2, 2012. If it is this difficult to return a book to you, I will not purchase books in the future. My name is Leta Capps. My address is 3308 Cavitt Ave., Bryan, Texas 77801. This complaint is with Birds & Bloom Books, Leigh Valley, PA 18002-****
ID
College Station, Texas

About

Top Shop Taste of Home Products

Subscription

Summary

Shop Taste of Home is a daughter company of Taste of Home magazine. It features numerous recipes contributed by readers and enthusiastic cooks from the US and Canada who share how-to’s of their family’s favorite dishes cooked for generations. Shop Taste of Home online has multiple divisions that showcase varied printed and electronic cook books, kitchen utensils, and literature for handymen, and many more. Online cooking classes are among Shop Taste’s offerings for passionate cooks willing to excel their skills and learn new recipes. Affiliate program of Shop Taste of Home allows partners to earn additional income by promoting the online store.

Shop Taste of Home reviews and complaints

Shop Taste of Home is ranked 235 out of 588 in Periodicals & Publishing category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article