Company Disappeared???

I ordered "Shock it Clean" on 03/15/09. Now, 9 weeks later, and still no product!!! I have sent 3 emails to them without one reply. When I call their "customer support" phone number, 1-86*-961-****, during the stated "business hours", it rings and rings without it being answered, nor even as much as an answering machine coming on. The whole thing SUCKS!!! I am out nearly 30 dollars and no way in sight of receiving a refund, nor getting the product I ordered. You would think that, with all the money they spend on their info mercials, that they could afford decent customer support.

It does not do what they say. No better than 409 or fantastic

I was considering ordering this product after seeing an ad on tv, but I read your complaint, and I don't know if I want to order this product or not.You said you sent them money but have not received any product yet, I suggest that you contact the Better Business Bureau, maybe they can help you, they can check into the company and the product for you. Good Luck......... :upset

Thanks for your posting. I was considering ordering this product. I will not after your testimony.

they make your money disappear

i guess they shocked your wallet clean

View more comments (4)
ID
San Diego, California

Shock-it -Clean; not good customer service

Ordered Shock-it-Clean and they sent it right away. UPS couldn't find our house and sent it back. I called Shock-it-Clean and asked them to resend it on 7-29-08. Called 8-4-08 and they said it had been sent 8-1-08 and for me to call back next day to get a tracking #. Called again 8-5-08 to get a tracking # and they told me it it couldn't be shipped until next week. Called 8-19-08 and they told me they couldn't ship it until 2 - 4 weeks from 7-29-08 (original reship request date, company policy). Called 8-28-08 they said call back 9-5-08 if not received. Called back 9-5-08, still not received. Said it was authorized 9-3-08 to call back next week. Even tho they said 2 - 4 weeks they would not even consider sending it as soon as 2 weeks and kept insisting it can't be sent before the 4 weeks. It is 9-5-08 and it still hasn't been shipped!

Thanx for these comments about Shock it Clean! Without having seen them.on Google I would have FOOLISHLY GIVEN THESE FRAUDS MY MONEY AND RECEIVED NOTHING FOR IT!!!!!!

The infomercial happens to be running right this very moment and I am "SHOCKED" (lol) at the reviews I read here!

But without them I would have been taken! Thanx again *** :eek :eek :roll d Consumers!

@PissedConsumer634003

You can be assured a product would not last for many years without working or arriving to peoples homes. One of these seems to be a UPS incident and not a company mistake.

How does one know if they got the bottle and only stated they didn't. You can check http://www.does-the-product-work.com/professor-amos-shock-it-clean/

for a more thorough review.

iamgladididntordermoneybegone

professor makeyourmoneydissapear

they make your money disappear

shock it clean makes yourmoney disappear

View more comments (5)
ID
Orlando, Florida

About

Summary

ShockItClean is a multipurpose cleaner. It is very effective, strong enough for effective results and gentle enough to be careful with surfaces and upholstery. According to information provided by companys advertisement, using ShockItClean customers can save up to 100 on every bottle. ShockItClean is perfect for cleaning carpets, upholstery, car seats, car mats, couches, chairs, painted walls, ovens, stove tops, counter tops, appliances, cabinets, sinks, floors, tile, bath tubs, shower stalls, mattresses, laundry, jewelry and so much more. ShockItClean is very easy in use, it is concentrated, so customers should only add some water and mean is ready to use.

ShockItClean reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article