Shirley Sleep Shoppe - Mlily Bliss Memory Foam Mattress Review from Shirley, New York

Update by user Apr 14, 2016

This is the sleaziest salesman I had ever met. I am shocked that I have recorded phone conversations and immediately within days of purchasing the memory foam told him I didn't want it and it was not a problem.

Fast forward three months when I was so fed up with his bs and the situation and an awful mattress that caused excruciating back pain that I dropped it off to his store.

He hasn't issued any refunds for this $1500 mattress. Do not buy from Shirley Sleep shoppe

Original review posted by user Dec 29, 2015
Shirley Sleep Shoppe. This slim salesmen Joe will say & do whatever it takes to slime his dishonesty into getting you to buy from him & promises how his word never expires! Weeks without a bed/during Holidays/just been diagnosed with Cancer. Not only have Intried to return the $1500 bed since August. I have recorded audio files,emails, videos, etc. I finally had my father drop the bed off within three months of him failing to come get it when I first bought it. He was told before I bought it that returning it was no problem. What grime of the world. I can't afford a new bed until he credits me. I don't have the energy to fight in court but I will and he is *** he just lost his business. I learned the hard way after buying a lemon CPO BMW. Go figure my biggest two purchases were from sleepy salesmen and they are dishonest as the day is long
ID
Shirley, New York
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article