Shine Company Reviews

Show reviews that mention
jills steals adirondack chairs refund chairs deals table steals cedar paint wood
Filter review

There is nothing wrong, I am trying to get a metro style catalog sent to valerie burns, 1955 bandera road,apt1201san Antonio, Texas y

All I am asking is that you send me a metrostyle catalog. None of your phones numbers don't work. My phone number is 210 267 **** My name is valerie burns, 1955 bandera road, apartment 1201 Thank you very much. Have a good day.
San Antonio, Texas

Waiting on someone to call

I used my x boyfriends email and credit card but had my address as delivery address. My leppiod print top did not arrive could you please send it asap.
ID
Pros
  • Cheap clothes
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

I don’t know my package you sended wiche company?

I can’t find which company my package puke it up?
Port Moody, British Columbia

Today Show - Jill's Steals and Deals - Shine Company Adirondack Chairs a COMPLETE Disappointment

I, too, fell for the wonderful deal and purchased two tangerine Rockport adirondack chairs along with the tangerine round folding table on 29 June 2016. I followed the the company's instructions and purchased the Rust-oleum Painter's Touch 2x Ultra Cover, 12 oz. Clear Spray, the recommended protectant against weather, heat, and sunlight. And because my new furniture would be placed in direct sunlight, I sprayed 1coat of protectant right away prior to use, as instructed. By September, I realized I was cheated out of $258! The chairs are fading and I have no idea what color the table is now (light orange?). The paint is chipping, the wood is splitting. Where is the quality? Where is the Cedar? Please, Today Show, Steals and Deals, NEVER promote the Shine Company AGAIN!!!!!! Shine Company, I desire a full refund and suggest you not sell another table or chair.
Product
Shine Company Chair
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Full refund

Jill's Steals and Deals Adirondack Chairs are cheap damaged fakes! Not what was promoted.

Shine Company - Jill's Steals and Deals Adirondack Chairs are cheap damaged fakes!  Not what was promoted.
On July 29, 2016 I ordered 2 adirondak Chairs & a table (made by Shine Company in Chino, CA). I finally received my 2 chairs today (but no table yet.) These were the chairs recommended by Jill's Steals & Deals on the Today Show the day before. Both chairs had chipping damage to the paint. This allowed me to see the wood beneath. It is not Cedar wood as I was promised, but some other cheap soft wood. I rechecked their site, and the chairs (model #4617LG) are advertised as cedar. I've contacted the company, but had no response. I want a full refund including shipping since I did not receive what I was promised. The chairs are made in China. Does the Today Show stand behind what the promote? I'm very disappointed.

Hi, I'm a customer service representative with www.Shine-Deals.com. We're sorry to hear that you received chairs with chipping damage to the paint.

Please send me your customer information or transaction ID so that I may contact you directly to discuss a resolution. My email address is info@***e-deals.com

Adelina C.

Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article