Sold me a used Lemon,sorry bout your luck

I went to Sherwood of Salisbury, Md and asked to get a car in January 2011. My car was totaled and my husband had walked out on me leaving me with no car. I was told they could put me in a car for 1200 down(of course there was only one car available in this program) I got the car since I had no choice as I had to get to work, and 6 days after getting it I had to be towed in. I lost a days work, had to pay for the tow and this was the first of many times like this in the 6 months I had it..I had the car towed 4 times, drove it to be fixed many times, had to rent a rental many times out of pocket bc my car was broke down. The car was supposed to have 2 yr extenced warrenty, but even the last month I had it, I spent over $1100 in repairs that I didnt have, and the final time it got towed, They wanted me to gove them $400 min to tear the oil pan down to "SEE" if the warrenty would cover it, if not I was looking at $2000 repair for motor. I asked if they could put me in another car since this one was broke down all the time since getting it, causing me to lose many days work, costed me huge repair bills, forced me to rent cars to get to work and was a total lemon since buying it. They told me sorry about your problem but we cant help you. You are stuck with the car. We can't help you get into another one. I would never send ANYONE to Sherwood of Salisbuty. They are a joke!
ID
Salisbury, Maryland
Loss

About

Summary

Sherwood Of Salisbury is a dealership company which sells only new Ford, Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler, and Kia models such as the F-150, Dart, Town and Country, Grand Cherokee and Optima, as well as it also offers mint-condition used cars. The company has a service center and car parts shop housed in its facility. Intending to help its customers with their car purchases, it offers custom-crafted car loans and lease options. Sherwood Of Salisbury is based in Salisbury, MD. The company mostly serves clients from Ocean Pines, Berlin, Cambridge and Easton, MD.

Sherwood Of Salisbury reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article