BUYER BEWARE of the Shenzhen Auli Technology Co.,LTD on Aliexpress

I purchased an IP camera from this company which stated to have a 2 year warranty. After 1 year the camera power supply failed so I used a better quality power from my old laptop. The camera booted up but I was behaving erratically I did the logical thing and did a factory reset. The camera now can not be configured because it will not save any settings. I decided to contact (Moira Zhang) the company's online customer service. She request access to my camera through the internet so their technician can check it out. After realizing the camera was defective she started giving excuses that I had the camera for a year I stated so it had a 2 year warranty. She tried to blame me for doing a factory reset a normal camera function. I asked for a firmware upgrade trying to resolve the problem and she finally admitted the this model had a know design flaw and the firmware will not work. So when I requested a replacement or repair she stopped replying and just ignored any of my correspondence. I will never deal with this company again and highly recommend to stay away from this company as the knowingly sell defective products and do not honor their warranty!
ID
Barrie, Ontario
Reason of review
Warranty issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article