The Company Shelton's Pride Air Conditioning

I can't express how disappointed I am with American Home shield for referring me to the worst company ever for my Air Conditioning Work. It's been almost 4 mths and they still have not closed the City Permit with the City Inspector. I expect a much higher quality company when you pay for a service such as American Home Shield. I suggest that a more through job be done by your company when chosing your contractors. Unfortunately this is the last straw and I will definitely have to look for a more reliable supplemental home insurance company for my coverage.

I would first like to say that i am very pleased with this company. My home warranty company denied my claim and they did everything they could in helping me out with the cost of a new coil.

They came the next day put it in and i have not had any problems. I saw the comment posted earlier and i would like to say that its not always the companies fault.

You are talking about the "city" office so sometimes they make mistakes to. I would use this company again and will continue to refer them to friends and family.

ID
#222046 Review #222046 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Dallas, Texas
Loss

About

Summary

Sheltons Pride Air Conditioningis located in Austin, Texas and has many years of experience serving private and commercial customers in this community, including Round Rock, West Lake, Leander and other surrounding areas. The company provides such services as air conditioning and repair, home energy audits, design duct systems, install whole dehumidifiers, duct leakage testing, install and design zoning systems, air conditioning efficiency testing, humidity testing, whole house envelope testing and much more. It has over fifteen vehicles equipped with ladders and all necessary tools Sheltons Pride Air Conditioning is able to provide quick and effective services on all types of buildings. Providing its employees with near 250 hours of training a year, the company is proud of its qualified stuff.

Sheltons Pride Air Conditioning reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article