The Company Shelton's Pride Air Conditioning

I can't express how disappointed I am with American Home shield for referring me to the worst company ever for my Air Conditioning Work. It's been almost 4 mths and they still have not closed the City Permit with the City Inspector. I expect a much higher quality company when you pay for a service such as American Home Shield. I suggest that a more through job be done by your company when chosing your contractors. Unfortunately this is the last straw and I will definitely have to look for a more reliable supplemental home insurance company for my coverage.

I would first like to say that i am very pleased with this company. My home warranty company denied my claim and they did everything they could in helping me out with the cost of a new coil.

They came the next day put it in and i have not had any problems. I saw the comment posted earlier and i would like to say that its not always the companies fault.

You are talking about the "city" office so sometimes they make mistakes to. I would use this company again and will continue to refer them to friends and family.

ID
#222046 Review #222046 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Dallas, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article