Ezio Njn

Verified Reviewer

Horrible customer service

If you think you will ever need to call the company after a purchase or to deal with an issue, then DO NOT purchase from Sheex. No one ever answers the phone, no one returns calls, it's absolutely ridiculous. This place is horrible.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY if you care about the post purchase service.

Vicky S Qho
map-marker Evesham, New Jersey

I need help using my reward points

No return calls have been trying for 2 days to get someone to help me, then I was told I had to put my credit card in for assistance they quoted me 39.00 for help from a tech.

Preferred solution: I need assistance

Edward M Ngc

Charged my credit card but failed to deliver product

I ordered a set of sheets from a TV ad for performance sheets from a company called Sheex. I received the pillow cases but not the sheets. I called the company three times to request the status of the sheets but each call went to voicemail. The recording said leave my name and order number and someone would return the call within 24 hours. I never received any calls. I'm beginning to believe I've been scammed.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Did not deliver product
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article