She Can Clean Of Memphis - Cleaning Service Review
I hired this lady she scammed me out of my money, stole items from my home now she's harrassing me. She's since changed her name to Tonya WINGER she is a real scam artist. I won't refer her anyone. Stay away from this lady she is crooked. I have not received the tax form she promised or a copy of her business nsurance, bonding paper she might dont have it. This lady is a fraud her cleaning service is a fraud and everything she do is fraudulent. She will Rip you off and hide her identity.
She Can Clean Of Memphis Cleaning Service
Poor customer service

She Can Clean Of Memphis - House Cleaning Service Review

She Can Clean Of Memphis - House Cleaning Service Review
I hired Tonya Wigner she scammed me out of $1,315 for supposedly cleaning my house.She stole household items from me, harrassed me and did not finish the job claiming i was drunk.I am handicap and I admit my house had not been cleaned in a good 3 years.This woman needs to be put out of business and held accountable for her actions. I've contacted the BBB she is a real scam. She blackmailed me after i posted an ad about the way she took my money and items from my home and posted pictures of my home on Craigslist to embarass me. I've since tried to contact her on several occassions and once my call is answered someone pretending to be her sister with a voice similiar to hers answers and states, she's out of town. I just want the irs form she claim to send so I can file my taxes and a copy of her insurance and license she claim to have. I dont believe she got it. This is beginning to be a horror story. I need Justice!
She Can Clean Of Memphis House Cleaning Service
Problems with payment

Tonya Wigner 901-406-**** She Can Clean Cleaning Service in Memphis

She Can Clean Of Memphis - Tonya Wigner 901-406-**** She Can Clean Cleaning Service in Memphis
I hired Tonya Wigner she scammed me out of $1,315 for supposedly cleaning my house.She stole household items from me, harrassed me and did not finish the job claiming i was drunk.I am handicap and I admit my house had not been cleaned in a good 3 years. This woman needs to be put out of business and held accountable for her actions. I found this ad while trying to file a complaint and I learning more about her. I contacted the BBB she is a real scam.She blackmailed me after i posted ad about the way she took my money and items from my home and posted pictures of my home on Craigslist to embarass me.
She Can Clean Of Memphis Cleaning Service
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article