Shawns Custom Cabinets Rip off, doesn't finish work, isn't licensed or insured
If you want your job to take 3 months and not get finished, and have someone not answer your phone calls or texts, then you have found the right person!!!! When he finally got back to me after taking me for $7000, he told me to have someone else finish it. I guess Shawn must live in a world where everyone is just fine for waiting around forever with no updates and no response. He is also not running a legitimate business. He has no insurance, and no business license, and is not registered with the state of Florida (last time he registered his business was 2010 according to sunbiz dot org) RUN FOR THE HILLS FROM SHAWN's Custom Cabinets!!!! Unless you like being treated like dirt and getting ripped off. Then go for it! I ended up having to pay another company to come in and finish the work for $5600, as he left so much incomplete after 3 months.

Funny, instead of reaching out to me to see what he could do to satisfy my needs, he decided to start bashing me on the internet. Why not just finish the job?

ID
Lakeland, Florida
Service
Shawns Custom Cabinets Cabinet Installation
Pros
  • Initial work
Cons
  • Waiting 3 months and no results
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article