Product: Shaw Floors Berber Carpet Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Bobs Carpet And Flooring in Dunedin, Florida - Bobs Carpet Mart Doesn't Stand Behind Their Products

Went in and, with help of a nice salesman, selected what I thought was a durable, attractive berber carpet. Keep in mind HE helped me select it and it wasn't the cheapest nor most expensive. I paid around $1200. I selected it for my family room where we sit and watch tv. In less than 2 weeks after installation I noticed the carpet start looking crushed where my son's feet are when he sits on couch. I called Bobs and they sent out what they called an independent contractor to inspect the carpet. Keep in mind it's Bobs who pays them so they have a direct relationship and are paid by Bobs. The inspector didn't look too happy and took lots of measurements and told me not to wear shoes on the carpet and to not use a vacuum with a brush on it. A couple of weeks later I got a call from That service that Bobs would NOT replace the carpet nor refund my money. I researched the actual maker of the carpet online and there were lots of complaints! I called them and they would do nothing for me and referred me back to Bobs. Now just over a year later the carpet is crushed all over-darkly so in several places, the loop is shredded throughout and from a distance it is rippled like it wasn't installed properly either. I will NEVER use Bobs again. They take your money for a *** product which they don't warranty. Rip off artists! Beware!
Review
Product
Shaw Floors Berber Carpet
Cons
  • Quality of carpet
Reason of review