State: North Carolina Clear all filters (1 of 43 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Shaw Floors - Flooring installed professionally in our home 3 months ago and already we have gaps in the seams.
The LVP flooring was installed professionally (by Shaw distributor) in February, already the tiles have gaps that are about ¼" wide where the ends meet. I bought into the claim that the flooring was "water-proof". I don't see how that is possible when I can see the...
1.9
I liked
  • Way the floor looked initially
I didn't like
  • Way the locking system came unlocked

Contact Shaw Floors Customer Service