State: North Carolina Clear all filters (2 of 52 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

Shaw Floors in Durham, North Carolina - High priced Junk

1.2
I had shaw lvt installed in my kitchen. Hours after the installers left I noticed scratches ahowing up in various spots around the table. Well I found it was the soft Brown nylon buttons on my chairs. I immediately removed them and put on felts but now I am still seeing new scratches popping up everywhere! I paid 2.50 per square ft. To me that's not cheap flooring. I purchased Mohawk lvt for my other house for the same money and have no scratches yet and its been over a month. Don't buy Shaw!
Review
Reason of review
Bad quality
1.9
Shaw Floors - Flooring installed professionally in our home 3 months ago and already we have gaps in the seams.

Update by user Jan 03

Shaw was contacted in August 2018 and denies any responsibility for the problems that I am having with the CoreTec Plus floor gapping. There is a reason this problem happened and I don't feel tapping the planks together and gluing them will give me the lifetime service...

Review
Pros
  • Way the floor looked initially
Cons
  • Way the locking system came unlocked
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
I would like the floor made waterproof, either by sealing the seams or replacing and gluing down the product.

Contact Shaw Floors Customer Service