No heat, no hot water, can't cook

I've been with Sharp Propane for 13 years. I have been on a service program where they come and give me gas without having to call. Every 2 months in the summer and every month in the winter. They haven't given me gas since March. They have let me run out of gas 7 times. One of the times I ran out, their service guy didn't have the right tool to light my furnace. It was in the 30's, I'm 58 and he left me without heat. One time I ran out of gas, a guy shows up with a 100 gal. tank with no meter and no pump. Tried to charge me a set rate without knowing how much gas I had been given. Now I've run out of gas again. Last night, actually. I called this morning for gas, they said yes, they would deliver. Called again at 5:00 to find out when the service guy would be here and I was told they won't deliver gas because I finally had it and have chosen a different company. New company can't deliver a tank until Friday. I can't cook, bath or heat my house. This is the service Sharp provides to it's long time loyal customers. If you need a propane company, DON"T use Sharp.
ID
Austin, Texas
Cons
  • Their prices are too high
  • Customer service reps
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article