David a Oig

Worse experience ever

On fri aug17 2018 i went to sharp er on frost.i was having severe anxiety, heart pains, body aches, did not eat or drink for 24 hours. Did all kind of exams on me was i room for over 5 hours. No help physically or emotionally. Left in same pain if not worse than i came in. Looked at me like a drug addict. Like im there trying to get drugs.

Person that takes your billing

Be aware when visiting Er and the medical insurance representative hides his badge . He's a crook I have medical and because of this crook I'm in collections he was trying to hang out with me and seem like was cool I was being polite and wondering why he was siting there with me taking a break I felt so uncomfortable he billed me to collections

Huge unreasonable bills

Visited Sharp memorial hospital recently. Within 2 hours they released me with the exact same symptoms I came in with, and there was no treatment at all, but the bill is huge -- about $6,000 I went to Sharp clinic first and after did some tests they sent me clinic sent me to Sharp hospital, they specifically told me if I went to Sharp memorial hospital, they call use the results and the tests wouldn't be duplicated. But looking at the medical records, all the exams were duplicated and the reason for the exams were ordered were based on symptoms that I didn't have (which was noted on my chart by the same doctor who work at the hospital). I also checked the fair prices online -- Sharp 's price is quadrupled for every service they put on the bill. When I contacted their billing department, they won't even try to understand and fix the issue, which is incredibly frustrating. It feels like a robbery and there is no police I can call.
Reason of review:
Pricing issue

Preferred solution: Price reduction

Driver hospvan rude discurtious parking at sharp 4th ave

Today at 1230pm i stopped on the 3 minute parking outside sharp in 4th ave to let my wife out to pick up prescription. I was about to back up to the rear of the parking space allotted when the driver of ambulance transporter pulled at an angle right behind me so that I couldn't move. I signaled for him to pull around and get in front but he didn't move and sounding his horn eventually he did pull around yelling out "What the *** are you doing!" I parked back with my Handicap sign and went to consult with him. he told me that he had to pick up a wheelchair patient but he was still extremely rude and has a very short fuse. My own opinion is that he is not suitable in that position
Guest

We're sorry that your experience at the Sharp Rees-Stealy downtown parking lot was not what you expected. We'd like to help.

Please send us your name, contact info as well as a link to this review so that we may have a patient liaison contact you. We may be reached by sending an email to info@***.com.

In good health,

Sharp HealthCare

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article