Sharp Customs - Powder Coating Service Review

This business powder coated my valve cover for my engine. Without my knowledge it was done incorrectly. The business sand blasted my Evo X valve cover that has bezels that are non removal therefore sand was trapped in the valve cover when put back on. My car started making horrible noises. The dealership now tells me there is an immense build up of sand in the engine and oil which caused extensive damage. Now I need an entirely new engine or to replace every single conponent in the engine. The valve cover is unusable as well. I even need a new turbo. Anything the oil touched is completely ruined. Now I have no car and a pretty hefty invoice because of this businesses incorrect practices. I have spoken with the business owner and he has refused to take any responsibility for what his business has done to my car. It is his job to know when he can sand blast and when he cannot.
ID
Service
Sharp Customs Powder Coating Service
Reason of review
Bad quality

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article