Shannon Graham Life Coach Scam Fraud

Shannon Graham Life Coach Scam Fraud
Like I've been said, if Shannon Graham is a TRUE life coach, he would have been able to get me to a million dollars within 6 months. Instead he kept wanting to talk about some nonsense like my father...I haven't talked with him in years, how does that have anything to do with my financial success? Then he wants to start analyzing my hobbies, asking me who I hang out with. Shannon was telling me I had to change certain lifestyle habits or it wouldn't work out, and after our initial contact I wouldn't be a good fit for him...I think he just realized he is a fraud and can't handle someone keeping it real with him. Stay away if you care about your money, he's not interested in getting you to the next level.
ID
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article