Overcharge

SHAFTsbury Dental will not only nickel and dime you to death, but before you realize they'll have drained your wallet or pocketbook. While in the dentist's chair I mentioned to the doctor I required a prescription for the abscess he noticed in the X-ray's. The doctor said “I didn't give you one?”, “No.” was my reply. After receiving my “Explanation of Benefits” there was a charge of $65? After phoning the practice they stated that the billing was for telephoning the prescription into the pharmacy. For Telephoning The Prescription Into The Pharmacy. What Audacity! Complaining fell on deaf ears. Their position, the insurance company stated they could charge that. Of course, they will. They'll also tell you could charge $100! What medical practice charges for calling in a script? None, because I called several dental practices and not one of them had this kind of policy. My advice to you, if you like mediocre service at a high cost, this practice is for you. Otherwise, there are plenty of dentists throughout the Bennington VT area, so shop around.

This must not of happened under the ownership of the Carmacks. The Carmacks own a dentist office inRutland.

I have dealt directly with Betsy. Not only did they knock my price down but let me pay in multiple installments.

The Carmacks have been nothing short of amazing in our area. I’m assuming this happened to you under the ownership of the previous dentist.

ID
Shaftsbury, Vermont
Service
Shaftsbury Dental Center Dental Service
Cons
  • Fees
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article