Insurance policy cancellation

I have been an insured for many years without a claim. Required an inspection of the property. 1st cancellation was due to failure to have the inspection. I wasn't even aware an inspection was required. Upon that knowledge I had the property inspected. Had to call company several times to obtain reinstatement. Received another call from a different inspector to perform same duty. Called company again (never received notification from the company) to see why someone else was calling. They said I needed another inspection because the original inspector no longer was employed. Had another inspection - again received nothing from the company about the inspection. Now I received another cancellation notice for non compliance with the inspection. Called again to inquirer why and I am still waiting for a return call. I feel as though this is harassment at best! I reiterate that no claims have been reported, premiums paid on time and valued customer. Stay away from this company. Non communicative, uncooperative, and unprofessional.

horrible company

ID
Bow, New Hampshire

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article