Took 3 weeks to get something done that was promised in 1 week!

I went to Sewing Just For You at 860 4th Street in Santa Rosa California and dropped off 4 pairs of jeans to be hemmed and one pair to have the waist taken in. It took 3 weeks to have the alterations done, even though I was told that they would be ready in 1 week. When I went to pick up my jeans, the owner charged me $119.00. My boyfriend (who refered me to this place) has been paying $15.00 per jean to have hemmed. When I called the owner out (Mehdi Roohan) about the price and that I felt discriminated against and taken advantage of, he simply told me that I should take my business elsewhere!! Not what a small business owner should say! This place has horrible service and takes advantage of young women. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and hopefully this owner will change his ways.
ID
#195076 Review #195076 is a subjective opinion of poster.
San Francisco, California

About

Summary

Sewing Just 4 You is a company that offers a wide range of sewing and tailoring services in Santa Rosa, Sonoma county. The company has been in business for more than 12 years. The list of services provided by the Sewing Just 4 You includes Alterations, Restyling, Tailoring, Bridal wear, Sleeves, Taper, Snaps, Custom made Suit, Gown, Dress Rental, Dry Cleaning, Gown Preservations, Relining, Cover stitch, and many more. If you need to repair your clothes, tail a new apparel or rent clothing for important event, Sewing Just 4 You is exactly what you need. Competitive prices and exceptional services are the main benefits of Sewing Just 4 You.

Sewing Just for You reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article